Chapter 7

Raph's P.O.V

What am I doing here? Shouldn't I supposed to be dead..? I'm so confused.

Then I spot a shadow. I try to call for someone, but my voice barely comes out.
"i-is..someone...t-there?" my voice was a raspy whisper, but it echoed there because it was quite, too quite, and I didn't like it.
"h-hello?" finally my voice gets louder, but it hurts my lungs.

"Ahhh, finally you're awake, darling!"
'I recognize that voice, shinigami'
Finally, two figures come out of the shadows.
'wait..shinigami and karai?!'
"ugh, why did you have to wake me up so early-" then karai stops when she sees me. Her expression changes from annoyed to pure joy.

"R-Raph!" she runs to me and hug me tight. I mentally hiss in pain.
"o-oh my gosh! Shinigami you did it! Thank you!" she said still hugging me.
I sit there shocked.
"w-what..happened?" I say in a low pitch voice.

"oh,yea." she let go and sits on the edge of the 'bed thingy', facing me. Her face is still filled with happiness.
"leo told us everything."
Hearing his name, made my heart ache. I could hear his faint voice during, that.

"RAPH!!"

"DON'T DO THIS TO US! TO ME!!"

I frown. Then I nod to her to continue.
"leo couldn't even say his sentences, he had so much grudge that he couldn't talk. we were really shocked, and sad at the same time. But luckily," she looks at Shinigami. Shinigami gives her a smirk.
",shini had a cure spell, for the dead creatures to come to life. And she used it on you."
I take an understanding face, and frown.

"about your injuries!" finally Shinigami speaks. I slightly jump of that.
"i had to stitch some part of your lungs, and it can hurt if something puts pressure on your plastron."
Then it hits karai.
"oh god, I hugged you too tight, right?" she said embarrassed of her action.
I nod with a little smile.
"nah, i-it's ok" I said looking at her. Then I remember.
"w-why did you care about me, t-that much?" I say, slightly frown.
"well, duh, you're my brother!" she says, scooting closer, then she hugs me, again.

"and I love my brothers" she said in my neck.
I slowly hug back. I kinda always wanted to have a sister.
"and I had to patch up your plastron and shell, it will leave some scars." Shini continued.

"o-ok." I say while letting Karai go.
"c'mon, you gotta recover faster so you can bear hugs on Leo's birthday" karai said, excited.
"W-wait..b-birthday?!" I whisper yell.
"yea, don't worry about the gifts, too, me and Shini share the gift, because it's too big."
Shini comes closer.
"And that gift is?" I said, confused.
They both give me an unexplainable face, with dangerous smirks.

'oh no, they can't be serious!'

To be continued!