Chapter 1

Leo's P.O.V

Donnie, mikey, leather head and I, went to follow Bebop, Rocksteady, Razhar and Fishface.

"come on!! We gotta hurry and take them down!" I shouted, beating the shell out of Fishface.
Leather head took Razhar down the ocean, so I think there would be less problem to solve.
I was going to end Fishface when I saw Rocksteady and Bebop are going and shaking hands to us.
'wait, what? Where are they going?'
They then vanished from our sight.
"oh no..!" Donnie mumbled to himself.
"what's wrong D?"
Donnie's face filled with fear and shock. He looked at us with pale green face.
"we have to get to the others! They were just wasting our time!!" a deep frown forms on my face and i push my teeth together.
"then let's move!!" I demanded.
As we got to the shell raiser, i turned on the machine and started to head for the building they were fighting.
'i hope we're not too late'

-Back with the others-

April's P.O.V

Leo, Donnie and mikey are fighting Shredder's other minions.
Raph is hurt, I can't fight either, thank God he's still breathing.
Splinter is fighting with Shredder and slash is God knows where.
I was watching the scene, hopeless, useless, taking care of raph, and Casey was thrown off the building, thankfully he managed to survive without getting hurt.

"I will not let you take away my family!!" splinter shouts, missing shredder's hits.
"I already did, I took Tang shen's life from you and now I will take your beloved ones' lives!" Shredder shouts back, grinning a devil one.

I think that made splinter so mad. His eyes were filled with anger, distgust and hope.
They both stood in silence and stared at each other with rage fulfilled eyes...

To be continued...