Final Chapter

Leo's P.O.V

I couldn't move a muscle. A wave of shock was rushing through my body, making my legs wobble. My eyes were glued to in front of me, with disbelief and anxiety.
I-is this r-real? A-am i seeing t-true?
So many questions have approached me that i even forgot how to breathe.
All i could think was that it's just a dream, a sweet dream.

My lips started to quiver when i felt a soft hand caressing my cheek.
"Hey, big brother." Just hearing him say that made my heart want to jump out of my chest.
I finally gave up, i gave up hiding emotions, gave up being strong.
I threw myself to his arms, letting the storm of tears begin.

"Raph!"

I held tight to his chest, not wanting to let go. I felt him put his hands on my shoulder and shell, also holding me tight. I buried my face in his neck, letting the tears fall.
"R-raph" i called his name weakly.
"I'm here bro, I'm here. I'm back."
I couldn't breathe anymore. I pulled my head out a bit, gazing his wet neck.
"i-i missed you, Raphie."

Raph's P.O.V

Raphie..
That word, that name, brought me back so many memories. So many sweet and warm moments of our brotherhood.

I rubbed his back softly, trying to calm him. I felt him relaxed a bit, so i hugged him more. I couldn't stop smiling, this definitely is the best day ever. My eyes fell on the others. They, too, were shocked like they have seen a ghost.
Mikey's eyes were as tiny as a dot, while Donnie's eyes were even smaller. His mouth was hanging and his teeth and gap were showing.
I chuckled at the sight of it. April was also shocked and had a 'i knew i felt someone's presence!' face.

I turned my head, looking for master splinter. I spotted him with his hands shaking and glossy wide eyes. I gave him a warm 'I'm real, trust me' smile.

"but H-how?" he brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled back slowly and pointed my head to Shinigami and Karai's way. He turned around to see them, as they were smiling. Shini did a 'come here' gesture with her hand. Leo hesitantly stood up and started walking to them, glancing at me once more. He was afraid that i would disappear, but i was real. I was Alive.

I rotated my head to the others once again, when a bomb of shadows approached me.
"Raphie!"
"Raph!"
"Raph!"
Each one of them hugged every part of me. Mikey was holding my plastron and waist, hard, while Donnie and April were at each side of my shoulders.

I felt a smart pain in my chest, causing me to growl in pain. After hugging leo, the pain was growing worse. I needed air, fast.
"g-guys..need..breath" with that, all of them let go.
"Raphie! I missed you!" mikey cried out as he put his head on my chest.
I smiled at the reaction of him. He really did missed me, huh?
"i missed you too, little brother." i said while i rubbed the back of his head.

"But,how?!" "Wait, What?! How?!" Donnie and April were processing what just happened now. I laughed to myself, making them face me like 'is this a Joke?'
"ask Karai later" i pull away from Mikey and looked at master splinter. He didn't seem to believe the fact i was right here. I got up and walked towards him, causing him to blink away the tears he have been holding since my appearance.

"father?" i gazed up to his eyes. His lips quivered like he wanted to make a sentence.
"R-raphael? My son?" i smiled wide at him. Just like the others, his hands widen and he let me in his hug. I hug back, not so tight, not so loose.
"oh, Raphael. How did you survive?" he asked while his head was on top of mine.
"I don't know sensei, ask your daughter Later" i pulled away, just to see him with glass-like eyes, i could see my reflection in them.

After a long silence, Karai, Shinigami and Leo came to the middle of the room, and explained everything.
"We brought back Raphael's body to our lair the day after the fight." Karai stated while Shini continued.
"we healed his outside injuries, but some of his inside injuries are still fresh. Like his lungs and small parts of his heart." karai resumed.
"and last but not least, i cured him with the magic spell i knew, which caused the dead creatures come to life. I could only use it once, and i used it on Raphael. I knew he was important for you guys."

Leo came next to my arm, holding it tight. He rested his head on my shoulder and played with my fingers.
"I'm so glad you're back, Raphie"
"I'm glad to see you too again, fearless"
He brought his head up and looked at me in the eyes, saying words i couldn't imagine him say after our long adventure in space.

"I love you, Raphael"
"I love you too, big Brother.."

the end

AAAAND THE END OF THE -sacrifice- STORY!!! YAYYYY! Leave a comment on my story about how the story was. ~in love with two~ is gonna be WAY longer than this mini story i made. So keep on following my stories. Also, if you're interested in another chapter. I'll post it as a "Bonus chapter" for the things that happens after Leo's birthday. I love you guys so very much!❤️ You guys followed my story and read it, and that's saying so much!! *mwah* *mwah*