Chapter 3

Leo P.O.V

We looked up, but I wish we didn't. There he was, Raph..was falling down from the sky, with a splash of blood around him.
My breathing became heavy, my vision began to become blur.

"R-RAPH!" I ran to him, he was on the ground, pale, unconscious, D-dead.
I pulled him to my chest and looked at his peaceful, but hurt face.
Tears began to blur my vision.
'no..h-he can't be dead...r-right?'
But no..he was dead..right in my arms..

April's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes..! Raph..He's...now..he's..dead. Tears began to form in my eyes.
I looked at splinter, then at Shredder.
Shredder was filled with proud and evilness, and splinter..he looked broken. His eyes filled with tears and rage.

"one is down, four to go." Shredder mumbled to himself. He then turned to us, but before he even could do anything, splinter ran over to him, Raph's Sais in his hand. he tackled him to the ground and stabbed him multiple times.

"s-splinter, we should get to the others.." I said loudly, yet weak and broken.
He didn't listen. He kept stabbing the dead body of Shredder, making sure he won't survive.
"splinter!" I shouted.
He turned to me, his eyes filled with tears, nodded and we headed down.

Leo's P.O.V

I was holding back my tears, but it was so hard. I took a quick look up and saw father and April coming down.
April went to Donnie, she stood in front of him first, then burst out crying in his plastron. Donnie hugged her and slowly cried too.
Casey was rubbing mikey's shell and shedding tears one after one, and mikey was crying so hard, too.
Splinter..? He was looking down and I could hear his tears hitting the ground.
'i rarely see him cry.'
Me? You better don't ask.

I held raph's head in my plastron, put my left hand under his head, and the other hand on his neck.
"raph..p-please don't leave us like that. You're the strongest of all of us! I know you can make it!" I said hopelessly. My hand was on his neck, and it didn't find any pulse.
"no...!"
I couldn't hold it back anymore. I began to cry harder than everyone, they could hear my sobbings.
"Raph!! Don't do this to us! To me! Please open your eyes! Open those emerald green eyes! I have to see them!!" I said while sobbing.
"l-leo he won't o-open his eyes" Donnie said.
"I KNOW!" I bawled, Crying harder. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was father.
"we should go home, my son" his voice was shaky.
"home? I DONT SEE ANY HOME WITHOUT RAPHAEL!!" I yelled, letting my anger out, pressing Raph's head more to my chest.

he hugged me and rubbed my head. I cried in his neck, I hated to let my brothers see me like this, but I just couldn't take it.
We picked raphael up, me on his right upside, Donnie on the left of it, mikey on the bottom left, and splinter on the other side.
I looked at his pale face, a tear spilled on my face, I wiped it and we began to go to our so called 'home'.

To be continued...