CHAPTER 32: Finally Found You

Neva’s P.O.V.

Your halmeoni is sick. Please call me as soon as possible.

Mwuh? Why did halmeoni not tell me about it yesterday? She asked herself after she reads Ae Cha’s message.

“Yeboseyo? Ya, Ae Cha, what happened to halmeoni?” She asked immediately with a worry voice.

“She is sick, but don’t worry too much okay? She is doing fine now.”

“Cheongmal?”

“Ne. Ya, why don’t you tell us where you are now?”

“I can’t. Ya, chingu, please take care of my halmeoni well okay? Is she awake? Can I talk to her?”

She heard Ae Cha hisses. “Aigoo… She is sleeping.”

“Arasso. Please let me know the progress of halmeoni’s health okay?”

“Kure.”

“I will call you later. I hope I can talk to halmeoni already.”

“I will be waiting chingu.”

“Gomawoyo Ae Cha.”

“Welcome.”

She tilts her head as she end the call. It is very unusual for her halmeoni to get sick. Urgh… Maybe because she was taking care of me in the hospital and that she has not rest well.

She gets out of the room and decided to wash the dishes.

Kibum’s P.O.V.

“Did you trace her location ahjussi?” Kibum is a bit nervous. They are all holding their breaths as Ae Cha and Neva are talking. Nobody dares to make some noise.

“Ne. She is in Seopjikoji, Jeju Island.”

“Chincha?”

“Ne.”

“Gomapsumnida ahjussi.” He bows his head and then turns to Ae Cha after doing it. “She must be in your province. In your aunt’s house.”

Ae Cha frowns. “Molla… Geez, maybe she asks my aunt to keep it as a secret.”

“I think so too.” Kibum faces his friends. “I want to go there right now.”

Before any of the four boys could speak, their manager already talks. “Ya, you still have an interview about you and Min Kyung’s break-up.”