CHAPTER 24: Breaking News; Shattered Heart

Neva’s P.O.V.

Her dizziness is showing more often nowadays. She is not trying to kill herself, but the thoughts of Kibum not responding her makes her feel sleepless, hopeless and worthless. She also lost her sense of appetite.

It’s been a week now after SHINee concert and yet Kibum is still not showing up on her. At first, she thought that he only needs a rest, but then as few days passed by, she starts worrying.

“What are you reading Ae Cha?” She walks towards her chingu who is at that time reading a newspaper.

Ae Cha seems to be shock upon seeing her. She immediately closes the newspaper. “Ahh… Some uninteresting news.”

“Weeeh? I don’t believe in you. Let me read it.”

Ae Cha hides the newspaper at her back. “Ya, don’t read this, I write something gross on it.”

“Hahaha, I’m already used to it chingu.”

Ae Cha seems so panicked when she tried to reach the news. “Aniyo. This is grosser this time, so please, stop it arasso?”

“Ya, you are making me more curious now.” She pouts.

“Aigoo, don’t bother on the news arasso? You should be bothering to yourself. Look at you, you are becoming paler and paler each day. Are you trying to kill yourself?”

She looks away at Ae Cha. She does not want to let her see the guilty looks in her face. “Aniyo… ya, you want to eat?” She frowns as she starts to feel a pain in between her navel and breastbone. She’s been feeling like this since a week ago.

“What happened?”

“Aishh… I think I am hungry already. Come on, let’s eat.” She tried to give her best smile to Ae Cha.

“Aigoo, I am glad that you are craving for food now. You’ve become thinner, just to be honest with you chingu.”

“Tskkk… You are the only one noticing it.” She smiles as she walks ahead.

“You are done eating already?” Ae Cha gives her a shocking look.

She just ate a little amount of her food. She nods. “Yep.”

“I thought you are hungry?”

“I am, but I suddenly feel like don’t eating at—“ She stops as she feels nauseous.

Ae Cha pats her hand. “Gwenchanayo?”

“Yes, I am. Continue eating juseyo.”