CHAPTER 21: Where are you, Bummie?

Neva’s P.O.V.

Her hand is searching for Kibum while still closing her eyes. When she feels no one is there beside her, she quickly opens her eyes and looks for Kibum. She notices a small note on the table.

Sweetie,

          I need to do something. Please wait for me neh? I will be right back so that we will go back to the city together.

          P.S.

          Don’t forget to eat your meals! Muah! :)

Bummie.

She smiles, but her smile does not reach her eyes. She already notices that Kibum is not telling her the usual “I love you” stuffs.

She shakes her head to get rid of the idea. Neva Kwon, maybe he is showing it through actions okay? Be contented arasso? Just wait.

Neva and Ae Cha busied themselves in preparing in going back to the city.

It is already afternoon when they decided to go to the rest house. They thought that maybe Kibum is just waiting for them there.

“Annyeong Onew and Jonghyun oppa. Annyeong Minho and Taemin-ssi.” She greets them cheerfully. She notices Minho’s frown while looking at Ae Cha. Ae Cha in return throws a snob.

“Are you guys, by any chance, going back to the city too?” She asks when she sees them bringing their own stuffs.

“Ne.” The four answer in chorus.

“You too noona?” Taemin asks cheerfully.

“Ne, but we are waiting for Bummie. He said that we will be going back together.”

“Chincha? Where is he now?” Minho frowns.

“Molla? He is not here?” She asks confusingly. “Aha! He only wrote down on a note that he needs to do something.”

The four look at each other.

Onew snaps out. “Why don’t you just join us?”

Neva declines politely. “Aishh, I don’t want to be a disturbance oppa. Besides, Bummie might come back here.”

“Right oppa. We might be a disturbance in your trip. I don’t want to ANNOY some people over there.”

“Ya!” Minho shuts his mouth right away, as if realizing something.

Jonghyun hisses. “Aigoo. These two… tskkk. Ya, Neva-ssi, join us neh? I think Kibum is stuck into something. Besides, it is already afternoon. You might not be able to catch the last trip if you keep on waiting for him.”