CHAPTER 27: Regrets

“Type B.” Ae Cha said in a low voice.

“I will donate!”

They all turn their heads to the newly opened door. They are shock to see a panting Kibum and a pale Onew and Taemin.

“Kibum!” Minho and Jonghyun exclaims. “Hyung! Taemin!”

“Geez, I never thought we can come here still alive!” Onew holds his chest as he said it.

“Kibum hyung drives so fast!” Taemin sits on the chair, feeling relieved.

Kibum at that time runs towards the sleeping Neva.

“Ya, wake up there!” Kibum holds her hands while tears start to fall.

Ae Cha who just newly recovers from shock pulls Kibum’s hands.

“Get out! All of you! Get out!” She shouts. “Bring your chingu out!” She said to the four. “And you! Look what have you done to my chingu. Are you happy now huh?!” Ae Cha drags Kibum.

“Please… Just now…” Kibum begs.

“NO! Out! Out! Out!” Ae Cha shouts. The four boys are taken aback for a moment. When they recover, they tried to relax Ae Cha, but she seems like a wild boar who wanted to eat all the people around her.

“Ae Cha, just give Kibum a chance, please?” Jonghyun said in a calm voice, trying to hold Ae Cha’s hand.

“Don’t you dare touch me! I have had enough! I witnessed my chingu’s----“ Her words are cut when Minho carries her like a one sack of rice on his shoulder.

“Ya! You put me down!!!” She whacks his back. “You put me down!”

“You are so noisy! Why don’t you just give Kibum a chance!” Minho starts to walk towards outside.

“Ya! Where are you going! Put me down you monster!” She tried to kick and punch him.

Minho holds her tightly. “Urgh! Stop moving will you! And stop punching me!” Minho turns around to look at his chingus’ confused, shocked and suppressing a smile faces. “Hyung, I will just dump her outside. She’s so noisy here.”

“Minho, don’t be too harsh to her arasso?” Onew reminds him. “And Ae Cha ssi, we will take care of your chingu.”

Minho just nods while Ae Cha keeps on nagging and punching Minho’s back.

“Jalgayong hyung! Enjoy your date! Hahaha!” Taemin teases the two as they go out.

“Date? Huh! With this narcissistic? Duh!” They heard Ae Cha said it.

Kibum’s P.O.V.