CHAPTER 15: First Kiss

Neva’s P.O.V.

She locks herself in her room. She is still mad at Kibum. How could he think that I am flirting with other guys? How could he even think that I do have another boyfriend? I don’t understand him! He did not even call me for the past 3 days!

“Urgh!” She buries her face on the pillow. She pounds her bed in total madness.

“Hello? Anybody here? Where are you chingu?”

Neva frowns. Did I really hear Ae Cha’s voice? Or am I just imagining things? Or maybe there is a ghost here?

“Hello? Neva, open the door!”

“Ae Cha?” She calls out.

“Yes dear, it is me. Ya, let me get inside first. You have a lot of things needed to share with me.”

As she open the main door of their house, she hugs Ae Cha while sobbing.

“Ya, why are you wet? And why are you crying? Come on, change your clothes first.” Ae Cha drags her inside.

“How did you get here? Don’t tell me you travel here all the way alone and at this almost evening hour?”

“I will explain to you after you change your clothes.”

“Kure.”

Ae Cha pats her head lightly after she finished changing her clothes.

“Wae?” She looks at her innocently.

“You didn’t tell me that Kibum oppa is your namja chingu. Hmmph! You are now keeping a secret to your bestfriend.”

“What? H-How did you know?!” Neva is terrified. She is not planning to keep it to Ae Cha though. She only wanted to let her know at the right time. Oh, my gosh, don’t tell me those people who took my photos get a clearer view of me?

“How will I not know when he is the one who brought me all the way here? He even visited halmeoni and assured your grandma not to worry about you. He is the one who suggested that you should have someone beside you so that if he will be away from time to time for their sudden promotions, you are not alone. Halmeoni suggested me, so here I am! Now, it is your turn to share how the two of you met. I am really wondering how.” Ae Cha grins in front of her.

“B-But how did he knows my address? I did not even tell him about it.”

“Molla? They say, if there is a will, there is a way. He is supposed to surprise you, but he said that you two are having a misunderstanding. He is so worried about you that he decided to take me here first so that I can check and accompany you.”