CHAPTER 7: The INTRUDER

Neva’s P.O.V.

It is been a week now that she is staying in their province. So far, she loves the place. The first time she arrives, the place is like a haunted house. Now, it seems like she brings life to it. She put all her attention in cleaning and beautifying the place.

“Ahhh!” She inhales some fresh air. She is currently working on their small gate that is made of woods. She wanted to look it like an entrance of an enchanted place. She fixes the curvy wood that she places above. She is planning to wrap it with a vine plant so that it would look like a real enchanted gate.

She frowns as she heard a clash sound coming from the back of their house. The place is surrounded with a wooden gate so it would be very unusual to hear a clashing sound when no one is there other than her. Oh! An intruder!!! She quickly gets a chopped wood and prepares to attack her intruder.

There he is, standing in front of her while facing his back. He is getting rid of the pebbles that stick on his body.

Before the intruder can turn his head to her direction, she quickly whacks his back so hard.

Kibum’s P.O.V.

“Sh***” He silently wails in pain as he landed himself on the ground from climbing the wooden barrier.

He takes a rest on their family’s rest house when he accidentally caught a fan invading their place secretly. Before the fan can catch him, he runs away as fast as he could. Where am I?

He did not pay attention as to where he is running. He is currently getting rid of the pebbles on his body when a surge of pain coming from his back makes him lost his consciousness.

“What…” He faintly said as he fell on the ground once more.

Neva’s P.O.V.

She kicks her intruder to check if he is still conscious or not. She frowns when she notices that her intruder is a bit fashionista. Is he really an intruder or what? I don’t have nice clothes here!

When she feels secured, she rolls him down so that she can see his face. Her eyes widen when she see the face of her intruder. It is Kim Kibum!

She looks around. “What is he doing here?” She tries her best to drag him inside their house.

Kibum’s P.O.V.

“What the…” Kibum wails in pain when he wakes up. His back is aching from that hard spank he gets from someone. He sits properly when the door in front of him opens.

“N-Neva ssi?” He said slowly, trying to make sure that it is her. What is she doing here? Is she really Neva-ssi? Or maybe this is part of my daily dreams of her.