Eight

A/N: This is un-edited.

---

Louis was ready to paint.

It had been almost a week since he last painted something. This time he knew he was going to finally paint the scene he have always wanted to do in the first place, but he was scared, he's scared that the painting isn't going to be perfect, well that's not the entire reason.

The truth is, he's scared that he's not going to continue painting it, because he knew that when he first thought about Harry's death scene in his mind, there were countless of times he thought about something else.

Something that he can remember but chose not to.

Something that is making him believe that whatever Harry was saying about him was true. He was scared that after he paints this last scene, he'll change his mind and throw it all away because of how truly horrifying it is to imagine, to draw and to think about.

But he still picked his paintbrush up and dipped it in black paint, placed it over the canvas and started to draw his nightmare.

Starting with Harry's hanging body, placing neat red splotches all over the canvas to look like blood, and lastly placing a silhouette of a man with his belt unbuckled and holding the end of the rope, pulling it towards his body, to support Harry's weight as he was being lifted off of the ground, Louis pulled away to admire the piece, but something was missing … he grabbed a smaller sized brush, dipped it in white paint, placed it over the murderer's face, and drew a smile.

"That … smile" Louis whispered, the smile he drew just came up on his mind, but it was … familiar, he has seen that smile before, he shivered, closed his eyes before he could remember anything.

Someone screamed.

Louis jolted away from his canvas and ran towards the scream, it was Harry who was screaming and this made him panic more, good thing Harry's room was close to his, he pushed the door open, and saw Niall and Zayn comforting Harry, Harry was panting, muttering "Louis" over and over again, looking around like he was seeing something, like he saw something.

There was a small second in which Louis had thought about backing away from Harry, but he ignored it, he wasn't scared anymore, he painted the painting already, and he was sure that whatever Harry was going to tell him, it wasn't as scary as his death, but oh, if he only knew he was wrong.

Louis rushed towards Harry, kneeled in front of him "What happened?" He asked, he felt his chest tighten as Harry looked at his face, Harry was looking at him, like he was scared off Louis, or more

like he was scared of what happened to Louis.

~~~

I looked at the clock, the neon green color that glowed in the dark of my watch shined and showed me 10:05. Louis said to pick him up by 9:55 or at least 10, 'cause he knew I am always keen on being on time, and he wasn't, so he always let me have some kind of adjustment, but I guess that wasn't enough because he's still late.

"Where are you?" I ask furiously to no one, I glanced around the empty school block, my car was the only one that was parked in front of the literature building, it felt creepy when I realized I was alone, I dialed Louis' phone number again, wishing for the first time he picked up his phone from his bed side table, because he always forgets about it, this time I'm hoping he didn't.

"Louis, you're making me think of domestic things, if you don't show up soon, I might do something romantic and you'll hate me for it" I muttered and saved the voicemail. I hope he heard that.

After a few more minutes, I was ready to give up and get out of the car, when I heard a sound --- it was like a scream. I got out of the car quickly and rushed towards the building, I looked through the empty hallway and chose to open it.