Five

Author's Note: This will only be at least 15 chapters, I counted it down already - Jamila

---

It had been 3 days since Harry and Louis talked about the things Harry remembered, within those 3 days were pure happiness, something that Harry and Louis haven't really felt before, it was a surreal feeling, a weird kind of feeling, but not that weird for them to pull away from it, they've gotten a stronger, undeniably weird, friendship.

They even have a routine now, waking up on one bed, yes ONE BED they didn't want to sleep alone nor be alone in general, so they sleep together now, then Louis makes breakfast for himself, and Harry watches from a distance, still teasingly asks Louis,

"This is so domestic, isn't it?"

Louis on the other hand sheepishly nods and blushes, turns away from Harry and continues to cook, Harry loved the way the blush creeps in from Louis' neck to his cheeks, he wanted to kiss the reddened cheeks, but pushed that thought out of his mind afterwards, 'cause he knows if he did that … it will be possible for one of them, or both, to finally pull away.

They don't want to pull away.

After breakfast, they stroll around the school, this time Harry had company, and Louis had someone to actually ask where the places are, and where are the good spots -- creepy spots-- that he could paint, and Harry shrugs and says.

"I don't see creepy spots, I only see the same school, but I can show you the rooftop"

Within those 3 days, they have been staying in the rooftop, looking at the scenery it provides, it wasn't much but it was the simplicity of it that made it special.

It was just a view across the Academy, they can see the park filled with many trees and sometimes balloons floating from the floor to the skies, they can also see the buildings, but it wasn't that special to look at, everything else was just small, medium and even large houses placed throughout the town, there were some houses surrounding the school that were abandoned too.

In the 3rd day Harry explained something about it "People got scared of the murder, and realized that the murderer can still be lurking in this town, so most of them moved out and abandoned their homes, no one dared to live near this school, basically it had almost been an abandoned town in general."

In which Louis answers "I'll live here"

"Why?" Harry asks after a few seconds Louis chuckles "Because you're here"

Then silence,  only then Harry breaks some of the silence with facts about the school, how the school principal was devastated to find out about a murder in his school that leaded him to shut it off permanently, and how Harry saw all of the people leave, and how sad he was when he realized he was alone.

Louis on the other hand, kept a hand on Harry's back the entire time, rubbing his back soothingly, just to make Harry feel okay even for a little while, Louis then shivers everytime he gets in contact with Harry and snaps out of the trance he had fixed towards the boy and realizes … Harry's dead.