41

Once all the drama with my friends finally over, things were back to normal. Christmas break was coming up and I was super excited. Carson and Eric were both coming home!

I was in the mall with Keira and Clarissa doing some Christmas shopping. "So Ari, how many more people do you have to buy for? Because all I had left is Spencer." Clarissa smiled. "Just Eric and Carson." I answered. "Okay so where do you guys want to go?" Keira asked.

"I don't even know what to get either of them." I sighed. "Well, when we talked to Eric, wasn't he saying he needed a new hoodie?" Keira pointed out. "Oh ya!" I remembered. "Hollister it is!" Clarissa cheered, leading the way.

When we got there I picked out a dark blue hoodie and a really good smelling body wash. Clarissa got a t shirt and cologne for Spencer there and then all I had left was Carson.

"Guuuuuyyyyyssssss." I whined. "I have no clue what to get him!!!" "So he hasn't mentioned anything?" Clarissa asked. Suddenly a light bulb came on. "I got it!!" I shrieked, grabbing them with me towards the store.

*************
"Ariel can you get that?" My mom called from the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "Yep!" I called back. I went to the door and pulled it open. My jaw dropped when it registered who was standing in front of me. "Eric!!!!" I screamed while I went in for a hug. "You aren't supposed to be home for another 3 days." I said, exasperated. "I lied to you guys to surprise you. I was always supposed to get home today." He laughed.

By then my parents were both standing at the door as well. "Eric honey how are you?" My mother asked him while she tried not to tear up. "I'm great Mom." He smiled, going over to hug her. Then he hugged my dad and the four of us went into the living room.

"So Ari, when's Carson coming home? I haven't been able to talk to him recently." Eric asked me. "December 20th. So in three days." I answered.

We continued to talk and all I could think about was how great it was to be a family again. How great it was to have Eric back.

*******************************
Yes it's short I know I'm sorry!! I'll try to make the next one extra long!!!!!!