Ch.7

Deku POV.

   I woke up in to doctors around me and my mom crying while holding my hand. I don't know what's going on but all I remember is seeing Kachaan and telling him something before everything went black.
"Oh Izuku my baby!"my mom sobbed as she hugged me and kissed my forehead multiple times.
I also started to cry because I was so confused on what was happening. My mom finally let go and the doctor spoke to me.
"Mr.Midoriya, you were hit with a reversing age quirk a week ago, you are now in a recovery unit for the injuries you sustained.
I  was in shock. Where is Kachaan and the rest of the class? Are they ok? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! The doctor and my Mom left the room. I slowly tried to stand up from my bed but My legs felt as if they were on the verge on snapping, soo I laid back down and stared at the wall to my right. "How long will I be here?"I muttered under my breath.
      The Doctor came back in without my mom. He sat in a chair that was next to my bed and spoke to me about what had happened and how I was gonna recover.
     "A YEAR AWAY FROM UA?!" I muttered as I worried about Kachaan and the class and MY STUDIES.
"Yes, and to ensure that you recover without delay, you cannot have contact with them at all, I'm so sorry about this."The doctor spoke.
   At that point, I started to tear up. All of this information is coming so quickly and it's too much to process! The Doctor stood up and left the room again, shutting the door this time.
I sat up a little in the bed and cried."How could this happen to me...?"I thought. After I calmed down, I look to my left on a night stand that was there. A journey and a pen sat there, waiting for me. A green sticky note on it read.

        My dear Izuku,                                               I'm so sorry baby, and I know  this is very hard to go through. I promise that everything will be ok. I love you so much! I picked up this journal from the store on my way to the Hospital for you to write in!
     Lots of Love,
          Mom

I picked up the journal, it had a red leather cover with a strap to close it. I picked up the pen and started to write in on the first page.
I started a day log and wrote about what has happened.
    The Doctor from before came in with a wheelchair and a nurse. The two lifted me up fairly easily and placed me in the chair. We rolled out of the white room and headed down the hall. I passed lots of people and rooms on the way to where we were going. This hospital had plain white walls with hints of green and purple in different places.
     We stopped in front of a Purple room with the words
                    TEEN RECOVERY ROOM

When we walked in I saw....