Ch.6

(Check out the song at the top.It's bomb)

"I-I love you K-kacchan...."Deku said before he closed his eyes and suddenly became very silent.My whole world went still as the words left his mouth."Did he say he loves me?He likes me back!Bakugou thought before realizing what had happened to Deku.He scooped Deku up into his arms and ran out of the dorm to Recovery girl.When he got down there,Recovery girl called a ambulance because Deku was barely breathing and was in excruciating pain from the faces he was making.The ambulance came and took Deku away.

Bakugou's POV

        Tears left my eyes as I watched the ambulance car drive away with the person who I love inside and suffering.As the car drove out of me view,All Might and Aizawa came out of their classes and comforted me.The sound of the siren was still ringing in my ears as I walked back into the dorms and unlocked my dorm room.I whale dived onto my bed and cursed under my breath as I hit my foot on my other foot.As I was lost in thought about what happened to Deku,I remembered what Deku told me before he started basically dying."Does he actually love me?What if he is dying as I think!?I never told him I liked him!!I was filled with worry and regret.

     I somehow fell asleep even though I felt like me world was crumbling.I started dreaming about all of the happy times me and Deku had when we were kids.Going into the forest,sleepovers together,birthdays and all of that good stuff.Suddenly, all of those happy memories disappeared into thin air and I was stuck in darkness.I saw in front of me was a sickly looking Deku sleeping with tubes attached to him and a heart monitor next to me.The moniter started flat lining and I ran to be next to Deku.But before I could reach him,I ran into a invisible barrier between me and him.I banged my fist in the barrier,trying to get to him but it didn't work.I watched as no one came to help him and he died without anyone around him.It was the most horrible thing It had ever seen.

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!"went the alarm next to me bed.I sat up slowly and ran my fingers through my spiky hair as I thought about my horrible dream."It was just a dream!It wasn't real!"I kept thinking to myself as I got up and started getting dressed for school.I had no idea what class would be like without Deku there.He had always pulled the class together with his caring personality,almost like a mom with her kids.Nobody could hate Deku without having a pretty damn good reason why.I don't know why I hated Deku for so long,he did nothing wrong to me but I was still a douchbag to him!I am going to apologize to him when he is better and maybe ask him out on a date?I don't know I'll figure it out,all I know is that I want to be with him all and time  and shower him in love.

   I walked out of my dorm and to my class.I opened the door to the class and I saw all of the class with a mix of happiness and a little sadness.I knew this had something to do with Deku.My Bakusquad as they called themselves walked up to me and told me some of the best news I had heard since Deku became a baby.

"Midoriya is gonna be all right!"Raccoon eyes exclaimed jumping up and own.

     I nearly shout out of happiness about him being ok but I know that people will look at me weird if I do so I just smile and sigh in relief.

"He just may not be coming back for a bit...."Soy sauce said glumly,ruining the moment.

They explained by before I got sad again.Deku was going to be ok but his body got a little messed up because of how much he was growing that he has to do therapy for around a year before he can come back.I was sad but happy bacuse Deku was gonna be ok and I would get to see him again.Him being away would give me time to plan the perfect way to ask him out.

    The worst part about him going to therapy was that we couldn't talk to Deku at all because it would distract him from getting better as his doctor said which was bullshit!How could we not talk to the fucking person we have missed for so long!?Still I had to agree to not contact Deku at all because deep down I knew it was probably what was best for him.Dang I fucking miss his so much and it hasn't even been a full day since I last saw him.

"Get better soon my little nerd..."

"I love you so much..."

Thanks for reading this chapter!Please don't forget to vote if you liked this!Don't worry things will get better from here!Only a little sad stuff will be up ahead.Tune in next time!💙🖤

This has been Nova,
Signing off!