Ch.2

Everyone in the class rushed up to Mr.Aizawa to try and get a better look at the gosh darn adorable bean he was holding in his arms.
   "Aww Deku Kun looks so cute as a tiny baby!"Said Ochako playing with Deku's hair.(he has a full head of hair,even though he's a baby)The class went on with Aizawa teaching while holding Deku in his arms.After home room the day went as it would normally except for the fact that since Deku was just a tiny baby Present mic had to talk softer when ever he was around Deku.Since Bakugou could calm him down the best he was in charge of taking Deku around to classes.
    During lunch,Iida and Ochako sat with the Bakusquad but only to be around their best friend.Deku started to cry as they all sat down to eat,no one knew what to do so they asked the teachers.
  "You have to feed him!"Mr.Aizawa told them
After Iida spoke with Lunch rush he agreed to help make some baby food for Deku.They got out the blender used to blend fruits and vegetables and put some carrots in.10 second later they had some carrot mush to feed Deku to get him to stop crying.Bakugou looked down on the little thing in his arms and fed him the mush,   which made Deku tired for some reason.Lunch time was over and the students got 1 hour of free period so class 1-A got together and made a plan about how they would take care of Deku.Bakugou will take Deku around to classes and lunch,everyone would take turns taking care of him at night in their dorm.Tsui offered to change Deku's diapers because she had two younger siblings she helped take care of them so she was used to it.
"Ok so who's gonna take care of Deku tonight?Ochako questioned her classmates.
"We can!"Exclaimed Momo and Jiro"We are having a sleepover in Jiro's room so we can help take care of him tonight"
"If you say so you damn extras..."Bakugou had to admit he was going to miss having Deku around even though he was annoying and stupid and kind of cu-Bakugou stopped himself from thinking that.There was no way that he could have a crush on Deku! Or could there?

Sorry for this chapter being short!The next chapter will be longer to make up for this.
                   This has been Nova,
                        Signing out!