Ch.4

It was a quiet morning on the UA dorms.Deku was now the size of a toddler and was an exact replica of his older self except smaller and much more lively.Deku had gotten up before the girls and was extremely bored.Not wanting to wake up the girls he decided that he would play a game of hide and seek with the girls.He found a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote"Find me!"in esloppy handwriting,he took the paper and put it next to a purple guitar that Jiro used sometimes.He took a big jump and reached the handle on the door,opening it and walking out side into the hallway and closed the door gently so the noise wouldn't wake the sleeping girls."Where should I hide?"thought Deku as he stumbled around the hallways looking for a place to hide.Making his way to the kitchen he saw that there was a big cabinet attached to the wall."Perfect!"he thought as he somehow made it on top of the cabinet.Being ultra careful he crawled to the corner on the cabinet which was attached to the other wall and covered himself with the cereal,granola,and protein boxes to the point where he couldn't be seen.He snickered silently to himself as he laid there and waited for the girls to wake up and find him.
"What time is it...?"Jiro said groggily as she sat up and looked around her room.
"Midoriya.....?Holy bananas!Guys wake up!Jiro screamed as she woke up her girlfriend while the others got up.
Momo got up and also looked around the room to see a tiny Deku missing!The girls looked around the room for half an hour but to their dismay,the toddler was no where to be found.But then,Ochako found the note left by Deku.The girls freaked out because some of the places in the dorms Deku could hurt himself like in the common area where the Tv could fall on him and crush him since he was so small for his age.
   Deku was getting impatient with the girls and contemplated going back to them,but he stayed in his hiding spot and continued to wait.But he soon got tired and fell asleep.
Momo and Jiro went around dorm to dorm asking for help with finding the toddler.Soon they had the entire class on board with their  of the boy.Denki looked in the bathrooms with sero and Mina,Momo and a few others searched the dorms and hallways.And the rest of class 1-A even Bakugou were looking all around the building for Deku.No one could find him!
  Deku had woken up from his nap as soon as people started calling his name"Perfect!They'll never find me!"Deku thought as he got comfortable in his hiding place as he waited.He took off the hoodie part of his onesie because the Allmight hair might give him away.Deku,even though he has the mindset of a 4 year old he was still pretty smart.
   By now,Everyone was pretty tired and resorted to calling out to Deku.
"Midoriya please come out!"shouted Iida as he looked around the kitchen.He had no idea that Deku was right behind him.Deku let out a silent giggle that Iida somehow noticed.He turned around and looked up
"The game is over Deku!!Come out!!"Bakugou shouted as he sat down on the couch with the rest of 1-A,which was still worried for the young toddler that had just gone missing.
"Oh my goodness everyone get in here please!!!"Iida shouted in a polite voice to everyone from the kitchen.
Everyone got up and ran over to the kitchen where they saw a giggling Deku up extremely high on a cabinet and a Iida shaking his arms robotically up and down while trying to get him to come down.
  "How the hell did he get up there 4 eyes!?!?"Bakugou screamed as the rest of class 1–A was telling Deku to come down.
"Everyone please calm down!"Shoji screamed(if you don't know him he's the one with 6 arms?IDK how many arms)which caught the classes attention since he was usually very quiet.He walked over to the front of the class where Deku was above and opened his arms out to their full extent.
   "Midoriya,please jump down.I'll catch you!"Shoji said  calmly as he looked up at the nervous 4 year old.
Deku hesitated a little before he finally jumped into the tall boys arms.Students creamed as Shoji almost didn't catch him but he did.Deku was shaking from the jump but was soon comforted by students who saw him on the verge of crying his tiny eyes out.
  "Move it extras!!!"Bakugou yelled as he pushed his way through the class towards Shoji who gave Deku to the fuming boy.He took a good look towards tiny Deku who was now bawling.Bakugou hugged deku as deku put his tiny arms around his neck and his legs around Bakugou waist like a koala.
"There there...no need to cry..."Bakugou whispered to the toddler in his arms as Deku stopped crying as he was comforted by Bakugou.
  "I'm sorry K-Kachann..."Deku said in a shy voice to Bakugou as he calmed down.
"It's ok Deku but don't do that again we were all worried!!!"Bakugou said in a calm but forceful tone as he pet Deku's fluffy green hair.
This child obviously needed a lot of attention but they didn't think he would need this much!

Hi again!I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did writing it!
This has been Nova
Signing off!