Ch.3

Bakugou handed Momo Deku and told her that if anything happened to Deku that she would pay.Kind of nervous Momo and Jiro go back to Jiro's dorm along with Tsu,Ochako,Mina, and Hagakure for their sleepover.Everyone slowly made their way to their dorm rooms to do whatever.When the girls got to the room they decided to play with baby Deku as a way to pass the time until they fell asleep.Tsu did peek-a-boo with Deku which he loved and would laugh every time she did it!Mina and Ochako decided to have some fun and asked Momo to create something for them.Momo created a little All Might onesie and gave it to the girls.They pulled out their phones as they put the adorable onesie on the also adorable baby Deku who surprisingly didn't cry or yell as they put the onesie on him.
  "Oh my gosh that's too gosh darn adorable!"Momo said as she picked up Deku and lifted him in the air like if he was flying which made him giggle a little.Mina and Ochako were taking photos and taking video of the wholesome act as they started sending them to the class 1-A group chat that had everyone except for Mineta who usted to be there but got kicked for trying to flirt with the girls.

Ochako-Everyone look at this cute little bean!

(Deku is growing little by little now,he is around 3 at the time of the sleep over

Most of class 1-A was still up and sent texts like "soo cute!" or "wow he grew a little more!"  Now that the girls looked at him they did notice that Deku had started to grow a little now being a toddler

  Now that the girls looked at him they did notice that Deku had started to grow a little now being a toddler.Still couldn't talk yet but he was in his way to being back to normal.After playing around for a few more hours the girls realized that it was around 9:00pm and that young children need to sleep a lot so they got out blankets and pillows,turned off the lights and laid on the floor.While the girls whispered to each other about secrets and families and stuff,Deku was out like a light and was curled up into a ball laying next to Jiro and Momo.
"Goodnight guys!"Hagakure said as she snuggled up in her blanket.
They all fell asleep pretty quick since they had been playing the entire time.

                                                                Meanwhile in Bakugous's dorm...
Bakugou just could not go to sleep.He had been thinking  about Deku and surprisingly he kind of missed having the little nerd around.His mumbling was annoying but Bakugou missed it.After a few more minutes of thinking Bakugou finally fell asleep but not before he checked the 1-A group chat.A little less than a hour ago Pink cheeks had sent photo's of Deku in a All Might onesie.Nostalgia hot him like a bus as he remembered all the times when him and Deku were younger and had sleepovers where Deku would wear a onesie similar to the one they made him.The happy memories were enough to send Bakugou to sleep peacefully and happy.