Ch.5

There is a song at the top which I like if you wanna check it out!It's by Glass Animals!

Class 1-A was relieved that Deku was not hurt or lost but also very tired from having to search so long for the little boy.It was the weekend so the class was free to do what they liked around campus and off campus.
    Bakugou looked After Deku a lot as he knew what Deku liked and didn't like,as in he didn't like mushrooms but he loved carrots.Kind of like a little bunny.Deku had grown little by little everyday now being the size of a 8 year old in the span of a week!He was halfway there to being back to normal and going back to classes!Deku was always a sweet and well behaved kid growing up so the class and teachers didn't mind having him play in the corner silently while a class was going on.

One day,Deku was just in his corner playing with his All might action figure while Present mic and Aizawa when all of a sudden he started screaming and crying!Dropping to his knees in pain while clutching his hair in both hands.Both teachers ran up to the boy who was now on the floor holding his sides while screaming in agony.Present mic picked up the boy and ran to the nurses office as Aizawa followed right behind him.The class was left alone,shocked to the point where no one said anything at first until the all start to panic about what just happened to the boy.

"Everyone,please calm down!We will just have to wait until they come back and tell us what happened to Midoriya.All we can do now is wait and hope for the best...'Iida said in a attempt to calm the class down,knowing that everyone was shocked and worried about what just happened to Deku.

With the teachers

What is happening to him!?Present mic screamed as he paced in a circle outside of the Recovery girl's office.She had taken Deku into her office and had not came out for at least half an hour and had not come out at all.As Present mic continued panicking the little old woman came out of her office,closing the door behind her.

"The Boy's growth is skyrocketing at a alarming rate that his bones feel like they are breaking due to the rapid growth going on.The best we can do is give him pain killers and hope for the best."Recovery girl said as she handed them a bottle of painkillers.She went back into her office for a moment and came back with the little boy sleeping in her arms.His face twisted and turned as Recovery girl placed Deku in the arms of Aizawa and said goodbye to the two hero's.The two teachers walked to Deku's dorm and laid him in the bed.Closing the door softly behind them,the teachers walked back to the class that they had forgotten all about for about a hour.

As they stepped into the silent classroom,the class looked at them with worry before getting up and questioning them about what happened to the green haired boy.All except for Bakugou and Mineta, Bakugou being zoned out about what happened to Deku and what he felt about Deku and Mineta being the little trash demon he is didn't really care about Deku.
"Please calm down class!Midoriya will be fine but his growth has speed up tremendously and that is causing him a great deal of pain at the moment so please leave him alone until he is back to normal!"Present mic Yelled loud enough to almost break everyone's ear drums.

  The class went back to learning but the thought of Deku being in such pain brought a little sadness into their hearts.After class,Bakugou went to Deku's room and barged in,not even knocking.He saw a huge pile of blankets with something squirming underneath them.He pulled them off angrily and saw that Deku had almost grown back to full size again,now being the size of a 13 year old.His eyes wide as tears came out,staining the bed sheets from the pain of growing so rapidly.Looking up at Bakugou with his big,round,green eyes he spoke with a raspy voice......

                           CLIFFHANGER!Muahaha!

Sorry for being gone for so long!School stuff hit me like a bus!I am probably going to be updating more that school has finally calmed down but I will still be busy a lot!Well turns out,My friends also use Wattpad!I would really love it if you guys could go check them out!One has not started writing yet but she will and the other writes about Wings of Fire and Warrior Cats If you like that stuff!I sure do! There names are XxLynx_AngelxX and Pearlesentmoon14 so please go check them out!Ok bye!Also if you liked this please vote on this story!I would really apréciate it!

This has been Nova
Signing off!