Chapter 25: Investigation

Zack's POV

I woke up to find myself, in a different room other than the guest room. Not just that, but I felt someone's arms wrapped around me, and I could only tell who it was... Nepgear.

'You just can't stay away from me, can you Nepgear?' I asked myself, patting her head.

"Wakey wakey, neppy gear..." I whispered to her softly. "No, Zack, give me five more minutes~" She said, suddenly shoving my face into her chest, wearing a nightgown. I know that none of the CPUs are flat in the chest department, except for Blanc. This is ridiculous though.

"Nepgear, stop. Please, MMPH!" My voice started to get muffled, as she hugged me tighter. My girlfriend giggled, "Goodness, you are such a naughty boy, Zack. So warm~" She was hugging me to the point where my face started to turn blue. I couldn't breathe. I teleported, to get out of Nepgear's half asleep clutches. It worked, cause now I was standing in the yet unfamiliar room, it wasn't even the guest room. The door opened, to reveal a certain pudding loving CPU.

"Zack! WAHH!" Neptune cried, tackling me with a hug, as she sobbed into my shirt.

"H-hey Neptune, everything's okay." I said, trying to console her.

"N-no it's not, I thought you died. I never want to lose someone like you close to me." Neptune said, now looking at me.

"Wait! How long was I out?"

"3 days."

"Thr-three days!" I exclaimed, making Nepgear wake up.

"Oh good morning big sister, good morning Zack." She said, still drowsy.

"Good morning Nepgear." I said, facing her, then I looked over to Neptune. "Now, I want to know what room this is, and why I am not in the guest room. Don't tell me that you made a room specifically for me."

"Okay then! I won't tell you!" Neptune said, as I thought about what happened before. Broly was resurrected somehow, and I don't know how. The only way I know of that could revive him like that was the...

Dragon Balls...

There is no way, normal Shenron is here! If he was, oh right! I didn't bring the dragon radar that Bulma invented with me did I? Damn it. That raises another question...

'How did Arfoire find the Dragon Balls without a dragon radar?'

"Zack, you okay?" Nepgear asked, concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah, perfectly fine. Anyways did you say something Nepgear?"

"Yeah, Histoire made this room for you, since you have been living here for a while, and have been helping us." Nepgear explained.

"Well, I will thank her, before I go to train."

I noticed two pictures encased in frames, over by the window. I walked over to them, examining the pictures.

One was of me, my best friend Son Goku, Bulma, Vegeta, Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Master Roshi, Android 18, Chi-Chi, Gohan, Goten, Trunks. All of my friends and family, back home. Surprisingly, tears started to stream down from my eyes looking at the picture as they dropped onto the glass frame.

"Zack? Who are those people in the picture you are holding?" Neptune asked, when I wiped away my teary eyes.

"They are my friends, from the world I was in before I suddenly was put into your world. Man Goku, if you were only here." I said, muttering the last bit.

"Do you miss them?" Nepgear asked

"Yes, but I can't deny that I have made some new friends here, and a girlfriend as well. You guys mean the world to me, besides I am sure my friends will take care of things back home."