Chapter 17: Celebration

EX: Alright so here you all go, just note that a lot of Chapters will be coming your way since I am going to be publishing them all at once.

Zack's POV

I felt incredible, this power. It was badass, and I couldn't help but show it off. Since I wasn't used to the form, I powered down back to base form, kneeling on the floor.

"Ha...Ha..." I was breathing as heavy as someone with asthma. Not trying to be mean to those with it though. Nepgear put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Zack, you okay?" She asked, when I nodded, almost out of breath.

After a couple minutes, I felt better. When I got up, all of them were looking at me worried, surprisingly even Noire!

"What? I know I shouldn't strain myself. I guess I am not used to my sword's ability." I told them.

They all sighed at me, relieved that I was okay, and that I wouldn't pull another stunt like this again. Not going to lie, I won't do it, until I can master it. I decided I wanted to go do some quests. I haven't been training much, since I missed two days. The only thing I could think of to do now, is do some quests.

"I am going to do some quests." I said, taking Rekka with me, just in case I need my weapon. This time, Nepgear decided to leave me be, IF joined me though again.

"Hey Zack, are you a CPU?" IF asked.

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain, I don't know if I am a CPU or not. Someone told me once, that I have complete divine energy, or in other words god energy."

"My wielder is right, he does have complete divine energy, but has barely tapped into it."

"So now, your sword talks."

"Yeah, I understand Shenron and yes IF my sword can talk." I said, walking off towards the capital of Planeptune with IF. Something peculiar was going on when we got there. I saw dozens upon dozens of posters, saying stuff about me. They were great things I have done.

I haven't done anything that went that far to the public, right? I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Uh, IF, why are there posters of me, almost everywhere?"

"I was wondering the same thing, because you were never this popular, Zack. Unless..."

Shenron, was right! It hit me like a nail on the head. Neptune...

"Shenron, I think we are both talking about Neptune right?"

"Correct..."

"Well I had no idea these were here, when I was in the capital beforehand." IF told me. I was a little bit suspicious of why she came with me for some reason. Call me crazy, or is IF trying to lie.

"IF, are you lying?" I asked.

"What? No..." She was visibly sweating beads now.

"Come on IF, I know you are hiding something."

She ran away saying, "I'm sorry Zack, I can't tell you!"

"Zack, is something wrong?"

"No it's nothing. It's just something has been bothering me for the past few minutes."

"What is it?"

"IF ran away to hide something from me, but what? Now I know, Neptune and the others sent her to do this! It was all part of a plan. Something's going on, and we need to investigate. Let's go to the guild." I said.

I walked to the middle of Planeptune, where there was a statue of me, Neptune and Nepgear all together in our powered up forms.

"Okay, now I know something is going on!"

"From the times, you ran in the city of Planeptune, the statue only had Neptune and Nepgear. Now it has you as well."

"Wait, what? You could look back through my memories, why didn't you say something sooner?"

"Because you didn't ask." A tick mark made its way onto my forehead.

"Well, thanks for the tip, Shenron OBVIOUS!" I yelled at my sword, which made most of the citizens taking pictures of the statue, look at me.

"Maybe I should stop talking to you for a while." I said, sweatdropping.

"That would most likely be best right now."

I walked closer to the statue, and saw my title was the 'Golden Warrior'.

'Golden Warrior, huh? I like the sound of that.'

"Zack, there you are!" I looked over to see Neptune, Nepgear, Vert, Noire and Blanc in their HDD forms.

"Why are you all transformed right now?"

"It's because of you, Zack." Purple Sister told me.

"Nepgear what are you trying to say to me?"

"What she's trying to say is this: You have saved Planeptune and helped us in our fight against Arfoire. Think of this as a celebration, for your achievements." Green Heart said, making me realize, what was going on here today. I was taken to the Guild to celebrate what Vert called my achievements. Beforehand, I transformed to my super saiyan form, so I was recognized from that statue earlier.

First of all, I don't like getting attention like this, and second of all Vert was in her HDD form getting all flirty with me.

"Uh, hey Vert, w-why are you so close?" She was like 2 inches away from me, and it started to make me nervous.

"What's wrong with that?" She asked, when I looked over at Blanc in her HDD form. She WAS STARTING TO GET PISSED!

"MMPH!" Green Heart began to hug me.

"Vert! He's mine!" Nepgear grabbed me from her, and hugged me too. Then an all-out tug of war began with Purple Sister and Green Heart pulling on both of my arms.

"Stop it, you two! Please, before Blanc tries to kill me." I heard her foot stomp on the ground, and her red eyes staring at me. The two girls stopped pulling on my arms.

"Nevermind, I'm dead."

"I suggest we run while we still can, Zack."

"Yeah, I agree." Before I could run off, Blanc hit me with her axe hard, making me fly into a building. I came out unscathed, and unharmed.

Green Heart and Purple Sister, both walked over to see if I was okay.

"Zack, are you alright?" Purple Sister asked, as I nodded.

"Hehe. As expected of my future husband." Now Vert, was really trying to kill me.

"What did you say, THUNDER TITS!?" A dark aura emanated around White Heart, making my spine shiver.

'Yep, I'm doomed to die, right here!' I thought, afraid.

"Is that so? Well Zack... You wish you are going to die, after I am done with you!" Okay Vert, seriously. What kind of stunt are you trying to pull!?

"Okay, Shenron, let's run!"

I flew off to Leanbox, when I was brutally beaten by White Heart there. Since the shares in her nation increased, and since she was very mad. She easily beat me up.

"Ughhhh! WHHYYYYYYYY!?" I fell unconscious with my hair back to its normal black form, and when I woke up Vert was sitting next to me, wearing a nurse outfit of some sort.

'GOD DAMN IT! THIS WAS A FUCKING SETUP! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?' I thought.

EX: Onto the next one!