Chapter 33: Demon Realm War (Part 1 of 3)

Zack's POV

I was now sitting in the HTC room that I have spent quite some time in. 10 hours to be exact, to train to the next level of super saiyan, as well as learning some new things from my brother Koan.

Flashback, after the tied match...

We each took senzu beans, and swallowed them, feeling the effects.

"Ah much better!" Zack proclaimed.

"Wait bro, how many senzu beans do you have in there?"

"Uh, there is no end to them. I wished for a never-ending bag of senzu beans from Shenron, after you left."

"Wait what is this Shenron you keep speaking about? Isn't that your sword Zack?" Noire asked, curious.

"Uh no, he is a different Shenron. I guess I didn't tell you girls, the just of Shenron." Zack paused. " Shenron, the eternal dragon, is summoned by the dragon balls that Veron a.k.a Demigra has now, and it can grant any wish as long as it is within his power."

"Any....wish?" Noire, Blanc, and Vert muttered at the same time.

"Wait bro, what are they talking about? A sword?" Koan asked.

"Oh yeah, my friend IF, gave it to me, and for some reason, it started to speak to me. The sword told me, that he is Super Shenron." Koan was shocked to hear those words coming from his brother.

"Wait! You can understand SUPER SHENRON!?" Koan asked, his eyes getting big as saucers.

"Uh, yeah, why? Is there something you aren't telling me?" Asked Zack, as he stared at Koan, suspicious.

"No no no, it's nothing!" Koan waved his arms, when Zack started to choke hold him.

"Spit it out, BRO!" Zack said, with a devious grin on his face.

"ALRIGHT! Jeez, your hold is much stronger than last time!" Zack let go of his brother, as he began to explain.

"Ahem! It is said, those that are a god, or can speak the language of the gods are able to communicate with Super Shenron himself. But why I am surprised, is because you only have half the power of a deity, so I thought there was no way you could understand him, I guess I was wrong."

Zack put his hand on Koan's shoulder.

"Hey, come on bro, this is me we are talking about. Nothing is impossible! Now come on, how about we go to the Planeptune Basilicom, and train in the HTC room?" Zack asked

Koan looked excited, with sparkly eyes.

"Woah! You seriously have a room identical to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!?" Koan asked, a little with surprise, but also with excitement.

"Yep, now come on, let's go!" Zack said, but he saw his brother, looking like something was troubling him.

"Bro, I need to speak with you alone first." Koan said, disappearing to a clearing in the forest.

"What is it?"

"Now I know you sensed something off about me, and I will explain why. Several cells were injected into my body, giving me their abilities as well as their power. Goku, Cell, and many others. But here's the twist, I also have your cells within my body somehow." Koan said, making Zack look at him in surprise.

"Now number two, I held back in our tied fight, because I witnessed what happened before. That bastard Demigra will get what's coming to him. The reason why I held back, is to train you, to help you end him." Koan explained.