Chapter 1: Awakening

EX: Hello everyone, welcome back to Saiyandimension Neptunia! A fanfic I created on Fanfiction.net, but decided to port it over here. Now just expect a lot of chapters to come your way if you read this story, since I have about 30 chapters I need to upload besides this one. Who knows? I might reveal a part of my latest arc, well I will let you all know what it's called later. Enjoy the chapter, where Zack is now in the Hyperdimension.

It was faint but Zack heard two feminine voices. From what it looked like, one of them was poking him with a stick while the other one was standing there doing nothing to stop her. At first, he thought he was dead, but when he opened his eyes he saw 2 girls with lavender colored hair. They were in a futuristic park of some sort.

"Ughhhh my head." Rubbing his head, he saw the girl poking him hide behind the other girl.

"NEPU! He came back from the dead. Nep Jr. beat him up! He must be one of those zombies you see at late night movies that feed on people's brains!"

"No I'm not! I am a perfectly normal person." Zack told them, seeing the girl behind peek her head out. He realized something new, whenever he tried to find that puzzle piece that was missing. It was now firmly in place. The memories he forgot, were now fixed.

"I can't believe it, I remember..." Zack muttered to himself.

The teen remembered being a saiyan boy raised by his family on Earth after our planet was destroyed by Frieza.

"Hello! Are you still a zombie!?" Neptune asked the saiyan, as he regained focus on what was happening in front of him at the moment. He didn't want to space out every now and then, otherwise people will worry.

"No, I am not a zombie!" The girl pouted hearing that, probably to beat Zack up as she said, with her wooden sword now visible in her right hand. How did he not notice that before? "Anyways my name is Zackary. Pleased to meet you."

"Hi! Zack! I am Neptune the CPU goddess of Planeptune, and this is my sister Nepgear, but I call her Nep Jr." She wasn't hiding behind her sister anymore, and where did she get the idea that he was a zombie before? Oh well everything turned out good in the end.

"Wait what does CPU mean?" Both of them looked at Zack like he had amnesia, but he wasn't from this world. The neptunia sisters walked him to their home, or in other words their basilicom. On the way there, Nepgear explained to him the just of everything in Gamindustri and about them as well.

"So let me get this straight, there are 4 of you that are these Console Patron Units otherwise known to be goddesses. Am I getting this right so far?"

"Yes, now continue." Nepgear told Zack, who was surprised by the maturity of Nepgear. She seemed to be more like the older sister, instead of Neptune. And speaking of Neptune, she was now on Zack's shoulders getting a piggy back ride.

Honestly he didn't even realize she was even there.

"Onward, minion! To our home!" Proclaimed Neptune.

A tick mark made it's way onto Zack's forehead as they continued to walk.

"I am not your minion! And when did you get up there anyways?"

Neptune put her finger on his mouth, shushing him.

"A CPU's secrets are never revealed." When her finger was off of his mouth, he sighed.

"Anyways, now there are also four continents, that you explained to me." Nepgear nodded, listening to Zack. "The one we are on, is Planeptune, in which Neptune rules over it as Purple Heart, and you are the CPU candidate that will take her place. The other 3 continents are Leanbox, Lowee, and Lastation. Leanbox is ruled by Vert, Green Heart. Lowee is controlled by White Heart, Blanc, who has two twin sisters named Rom and Ram. And the last one Lastation is ruled over by Black Heart, Noire with her sister Uni. Now each CPU also has an oracle, like for example Planeptune has Histoire."