Chapter 28: Mindspace

IF's POV, one week after Zack fell unconscious

After a while of doing quests, usually the ones I can handle by myself, I went to go see Zack at Compa's house to see if he was up, considering I was bored. When I ran into Neptune and Nepgear.

"Hey IF!" Nepgear greeted her.

"Hello Iffy!" Neptune greeted her as well, like her usual excited self.

"Wait where are you guys heading? Coming to see Zack?" I asked.

"Yeah." Is all they said, now glum.

"What's with you guys? I am sure Zack will wake up soon." I said, trying to cheer them up.

"Yeah, but IF he has been there for a week." Nepgear told me.

"So? Anyways let's go and see him, I was getting bored anyways." I said, as we walked to Compa's house to see Zack.

Compa's House, 3rd Person POV

"Oh dear, my poor Zack hasn't woken up in a week." Vert said, concerned.

"Your Zack, how did he become your property Thunder tits!?" Blanc asked.

"Girls, stop! I don't think your arguing is going to help him wake up any sooner!" Noire told them, with a sigh, and they stopped.

"Compa, do you have any idea why he hasn't waken up for about a week now?" Noire asked, the nurse-in-training.

"No! But I do occasionally hear him say something from time to time while he is unconscious." Compa explained.

"What does he say?" Blanc asked.

"He yells Freezer, and transforms, angry." Compa said.

"I believe he means to say Frieza. Not Freezer." A new voice known as IF, came into the house, with Neptune and Nepgear.

"Well look who decided to show up." Noire said, looking at Neptune.

"I wouldn't be so mean, Lonely Heart!" Neptune said back.

"I-I am not lonely." Noire said.

Whilst everyone was talking among themselves, Zack grit his teeth seeing someone he thought he would never see for a long time.

"FRIEZAAAAAAAAA!" Zack shouted, transforming into his super saiyan self, making the whole house shake.

"Zack, I know you can't hear me, but calm down!" Nepgear said, hugging her boyfriend.

Zack started to calm down after a couple of minutes, with Nepgear close to him.

"Huh, I wonder what's going on? Could it be a nightmare, Compa?" IF asked.

"It might be possible, but this has been happening for about a week, so something else is wrong..." Compa said.

They all were watching Zack intently, after he calmed down, wondering what has been happening to him in his mind.

Mindspace, Zack's POV

"You need to face one of your old foes, and as well you will catch a glimpse of your future enemies, that will threaten Gamindustri." A feminine voice told me, and I was confused.

I was brought to a room, which had signs of which enemy I was facing. The only one, was one that I thought I would never see again.

"Frieza..." I said, running down the hallway, towards a room that had the landscape of Namek. I don't know how that was possible.