82

So it would seem that I am actually terrible at posting on Fridays now so we might just go to posting only twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays instead now. We are getting close to the end of this story though (maybe, still planning some things).

 We are getting close to the end of this story though (maybe, still planning some things)

4813 likes
remieaston A year ago today, I met Waterparks for the first time. A year ago today, I made some new life long friends. A year ago today, I met the love of my life. Who knew that saying yes to a favor from a friend would lead to the past year of my life. The America portion of the Entertainment tour has begun.
Tagged: waterparks, awstenknight, underscoregeoff, jawnrocha
227 comments
ranuser So happy for you Remi
ranuser2 😍😍😍😍😍😍
ranuser3 Holy shit it's been a year since Remi first met Waterparks
ranuser4 I was at the Dallas show. So many good memories. Can't believe it's been a year since that night.
ranuser5 A year ago my parents met for the first time
awstenknight HOLY FUCK ITS BEEN A YEAR. NICE KNOWING YOU.
remieaston @awstenknight AHHHHHHH. AWSTEN KNIGHT REPLIED TO ME.
ranuser6 Why are Remi and Awsten actual children?
ranuser7 Proud of Remi❤
jawnrocha You're welcome. Kind of surprised you've put up with them for so long.
remieaston @jawnrocha Thanks buddy. They can be a handful at times but they all make me so happy. And that includes you. None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for you.
jawnrocha @remieaston Stop. You're making me miss you even more.
remieaston @jawnrocha We're literally sitting right next to each other on the bus
ranuser8 Where can I get me friends like this?😍
ranuser9 @ranuser8 Mood
ranuser10 THIS MEANS IT'S ALMOST THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF #RESTEN
underscoregeoff So glad you came on tour a year ago
remieaston @underscoregeoff Thanks for letting me join yall on tour
ranuser11 ❤❤❤❤❤
ranuser12 I can't wait to meet you again on this tour
view all comments