77

I am so sorry for not posting last Friday. Classes have started back up again and I just completely forgot. I then had a hectic weekend where I had no time at all to do anything. But here we are now, with a new post. Hope you all have been enjoying the story so far.

4749 likesremieaston I think I may have a small addiction to face masks

4749 likes
remieaston I think I may have a small addiction to face masks.
213 comments
ranuser Holy shit that's a lot of face masks
ranuser2 This is a wholeass mood
ranuser3 And I thought I had a bunch of face masks. I only have like half this.
ranuser4 So this is how you always look so good😍
ranuser5 Wait has Awsten ever done a face mask with you?
remieaston @ranuser5 He has actually. And I didn't even have to force him to do it with me. We do one together usually once a week. His favorite is the chocolate and strawberry one but I have to be careful and not leave him alone with it or else he will try to eat it.
awstenknight @remieaston SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE CAN KNOW I LIKE FACE MASKS. AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT TASTES LIKE.
remieaston @awstenknight WELL MAYBE IF THEY KNOW THEN THEY WILL BRING YOU MORE. AND YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO EAT THEM.
ranuser6 @remieaston You right. You right. Definitely bringing yall some more face masks now the next time I get to see you.
ranuser7 I'm not saying that's a lot of face masks, but that's a lot of face masks.
ranuser8 Need to step up my face mask game and get on Remi's level
ranuser9 Well now that we know that Awsten likes face masks and which one his favorite is, the question is, what is your favorite face mask Remi. I think it might be the avocado one because it's the most used.
remieaston @ranuser9 My favorite is actually the cucumber clay mask one. I do need to replace that avocado one though so thanks for reminding me.
awstenknigh SHE HAS SO MANY FACE MASKS. THERE ARE MULTIPLES OF THE SAME ONES. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. THEY ARE TAKING OVER MY LIFE. SOMEONE SAVE ME.
remieaston @awstenknight So no face masks tonight then? Guess I'll just go do one with Jawn then. It's been awhile since the last time we've done a face mask together.
awstenknight @remieaston I'M KIDDING. I'M SORRY. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE FACE MASKS AND LEAVE.
view all comments