60

4381 likesremieaston Missing my cuddle buddy right now

4381 likes
remieaston Missing my cuddle buddy right now. He's currently in the middle of a tour over in the UK and right now time zones are our enemy. We don't get to talk too much right now. When it's day over here, it's night over there. When he has a day off, I have a show. And when we do get a chance to talk, either one of us is tired or we both are. But I don't care about any of that. Yeah it sucks that we don't get the chance to talk much right now, but I know once he gets back from tour he's going to call me whenever he can and when I get done with tour we're going to just lay in bed for days doing nothing but watching Netflix. It can be hard being apart from each other but this is what we signed up for. We knew it wasn't going to be easy. I love you no matter what or how far apart we are.
Tagged: awstenknight
204 comments
awstenknight YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS YOU EVEN MORE. WE ARE GOING TO BINGE WATCH ALL OF THE OFFICE AFTER TOUR. I LOVE YOU.
remieaston @awstenknight I'M SORRY I JUST REALLY MISS YOU BUT I'M OKAY WITH WATCHING THE OFFICE
ranuser This is so adorable. I know that you guys will get through this. You are meant to be together.
ranuser2 These two are just too cute
ranuser3 I love this picture and I'm so glad that you 2 make each other happy. That's all that matters, that the both of you are happy. Stay strong.❤
ranuser4 Long distance relationships are the worst. Just keep going and everything will work out. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Nothing can change that.
ranuser5 ❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍❤😍
ranuser6 I wish I had a relationship like this
ranuser7 @ranuser6 Me too
ranuser8 Just a little bit longer before you 2 are reunited #resten
ranuser9 I've been in a long distance relationship for a little bit and it's hard. There are days where all I want is to be with him but I can't because he's all the way across the country from me. Even the couple hour time difference can be difficult so I couldn't even imagine if it was several hours time difference to where we wouldn't even get much time to talk. I'm so proud of the both of you for fighting through this and doing all that you can to make it work. Love you both and hope everything gets better.
remieaston @ranuser9 Thank you for this. It's always helps to see things from people who are going through the same thing.
ranuser10 My heart❤
view all comments