Chapter 7• Watch Your Back

THE SONG WILL MAKE MORE SENSE IF YOU READ THE CHAPTER.

Mom and Dad are not happy that you left them. I think they know aboit training.
~E

Peter and Uriah's mouths fell slightly ajar after reading the note.

"So you've been coming here for how long?" Of course Uriah has to say something stupid.

"What dose this mean?" Peter asked me. At least one person is being senceire.

" It means as ling as my parents know where i am, i have to watch my back."

" We can help you too. Right, Uriah." 

"Thanks guys." I thanked grinning. I pulled them both into a hug and they hugged me back. " I should probably go talk to Eric. Bye guys." I said and left the room. Ive been pit off of bed rest and everones off of the serum.  Four's been locked away and Eric's in charge. The Dauntless-born and non Dauntless-born initiates are training with Zeke, Uriah's brother. Initation has been put off for a bit with all that has happend. The Dauntless-born and non Dauntless-born initiate have to stay at the dorms, but they can stay in wich very one they want. Uriah, Lynn, Marliene, Edward, Drew Peter, Molly, Will, Al, Christina and i are in one dorm because not many people wanted to change dorms. I'm next to the wall with Peter next to me, Molly's on the bunk above mine, and Will's on the bunk above Peter. Uriah's across from me with Marliene beside him, Lynn above him, and Christina above Marlene. Edward and Al each get both bunks to themselves. No wonder they didn't transfer from abnegation. We're all pretty good friends wich is nice. Uriah invited us ti his brother's apartment tonight for a game of Candor or Dauntless (A form of truth or dare for all the pansycakes who don't know(;).

"Be ready by 6:40 tonight." he says. "Make sure to ware layers."

It's 6:00 right now, so ive got 40 minutes to get ready. Lynn, Christina, Molly and i walk down to the pit to pick out some clothes.  I picked out a black dress that went down to around mid thigh. It hugged my body until my waist, then was free flowing. I also got a pair of leggings for underneath, a black letter jacket, and black combat boots with a heel. We also went down to the tattoo parlor and got a tattoo. Lynn got oneof a moon and two stars, the moon represents her mom and the stars are her and her little brother Hector, on her forearm. Christina got the a faction symbol that looked like the dauntless and candor as one. Molly git the same as Christina, and i got four rings, one black, two grey, and one blue, the colors of what factions my family was born into. I got it on my left shoulder, and on my right shoulder i got another four rings, two black and two grey, the colors of the factions my family is in now.  The dress i got is able to show my tattoos, which Im quite happy about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We came back from showing at around 6:30 and Christina and Molly insisted on doing our haor and makeup. Lynn and i both knew we would loose the fight, so we didn't try.
After around 15 minutes the boys are pounding on the door with there fists.

"Hurry up or we're gonna be late." I head a voice call from the other side of the door. It was higher than most guys' voice. I figured it was Peter.

"Shut up Peter. Im almost done." Christina yells back. I guess she figured out who it was.

Around 5 minutes later we walk oir of the door. I can see the boys' mouthes drop slightly.

"Wow, you look amazing." Peter said, almost as soon as he saw me.

"Thanks." I said, a slight blush creaping onto my face and a smile pulling at the edge of my mouth.

We walk to Zeke's apartment, the boys talking in one group and us girls talking in another.

"So, you and Peter, huh?" Christina asked me.

"Ya, why?"

"No reason." Christina replied with a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh, no. I know that look." Molly points out. "Tris, watch out." She jokes.

As soon as we walk in the door all the other initiates were in Zeke's apartment along with some other dauntless members.

~~~Peter's perspective~~~~~~~~~~~
*Time change; walk to Zeke's*

We walk to Zeke's apartment. I talk with the guys and all the girls walk and tall together.
"So, you and Tris, ah?"Al asks

"Ya, well not officially, but i want to ask her out tonight." I reply. "Anyway, I might need your help with it, but how dose thus game work." i ask, the question wasn't stated to anyone, but it was implied that Uriah answered.

To my surprise Edward explained how to play the game. After i understood how to play i told them the plan. (NO YOU DONT GET TO KNOW THE PLAN UNTIL ITS TIME). I look over at the girls and they're all giggling. Everyone accept Tris. We walk into Zeke's apartment and all the other initiates and some other dauntless members are there already.

~~~~Tris' perspective ~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now that everones here," Zeke starts, glaring at us,"we can begin. MY APARTMENT I GO FIRST" Zeke yelled and it got everyone's attention. " Let's start with one of the initiates. Uriah, bro, C or D?"

"Dauntless i aint no pansycakes!" Uriah practically yells.

"I dare you... To go into the pit, wearing this," Zeke says pointing to a random hippopotamus costume laying in the corner of the room. How it got there i dont know. "and scream the lyrics to 'I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas.'" 

We all follow Uriah to the pit after he put the costume on. As he walks on he gets weird looks, but not alot because its Uriah. He jumps onto a table and shouts "Guess what?!  I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
I don't want a doll, no dinky Tinkertoy
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door
That's the easy thing to do
I can see me now on Christmas morning
Creeping down the stairs
Oh, what joy and what surprise
When I open up my eyes
To see my hippo hero standing there
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles, or rhinoceroseses
I only like hippopotamuseses
And hippopotamuses like me too
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
a hippopotamus is all I want
Mom says the hippo would eat me up
But then teacher says a hippo is a vegetarian
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
The kind I saw this summer at the zoo
there's lots of room for him in our two car garage
I'd feed him there and wash him there
And give him his massage
I can see me now on Christmas morning
Creeping down the stairs
Oh, what joy and what surprise
When I open up my eyes
To see my hippo hero standing there
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles, or rhinoceroseses
I only like hippopotamuses
And hippopotamuses like me too." but the end of it the whole pit is either yelling at him to stop, or laughing with us. Uriah just plays the dare even farther and gets off amd acts so confused as to why everyone's laughing.

We walk back to the apartment and it's  Uriah's turn to ask someone.

"Peter Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to ask out your crush."

Peter turns to Molly and says
"I have to ask my crush out, so here goes nothing.". He then turns to me and finishes his scentance.

"Tris, will you be my girlfriend."

"Yes." I say like it was supposed to be obvious, rolling my yeah for added effect.

"My turn." Peter says. "Tris, Candor or dauntless?"

"Um, i think I'll keep the streak going and choose dauntless."

"I dare you to go up to the first person you see in the pit and-"