Chapter 8 "All Paws In" Part 2

Kanda spotted the two on Lavi's bed. They were asleep and guessing from the cloths being on the floor they had done more than just play a game of strip poker. Kanda took a breath and calmed himself down, before he walked over and shoke the other two boys away. Lavi and Allen stared at him. Allen blushed and looked away, while Lavi sat up and smiled at Kanda.

"Something wrong Yu?" Asked Lavi.

Kanda rolled his eyes wanting to hit the baka Usagi, but just jumped off the bed and head for the door. He looked over his shoulder at the two and spoke.

"We need to talk, all of us." Stated Kanda.

Allen looked over at Kand with a puzzled look. "Take about what?" Asked Allen a bit worried.

"Krory and I ran into an akuma out in the garden. We'll going to give the details once everyone is gathered in the sunroom. Now hurry up and get dressed and meet us in there." Growled Kanda in a low voice. He then left the room slamming the door behind him.

"Alright, but you didn't have to growl at us let alone slam the door Yu." Said Lavi out loud.

Him and Allen hurried and got dressed and meet up with everyone in the sunroom. Lenalee was sitting in a cheer near an open window, Bookman and Krory were standing to the right of the chair and Kanda was sitting on the floor. Allen and Lavi looked at each of them then joined Kanda on the floor.

"Now then, Krory, Kanda what did you two run into in the garden and please the more details the better." Said Bookman.

Kanda spoke up and told what had happened in the garden and how the akuma said that she would return and she might appear tonight. The others took this in and it was decided that Lenalee, Bookman, and Krory would take turns standing watch. And of course Lavi, Kanda, and Allen had a fit that they were being treated as children and would also help keep watch, but the others talked them out of it.

 "I can't believe we let them talk us out of helping." Said Lavi.

"Oh, be quit Usagi." Growled Kanda.

"But Yu!!! We're being treated like little kids." Complained Lavi, who throw himself onto his bed. 

Allen just sat back on the floor. Kanda was standing againsted the wall, his eyes closed and deep in thought. Lavi sat up and looked at the two of them. His eyes shining and a grin that said he had thought of something. His rabbit ears standing the full length up and his little cotten tail wagging like crazy. Allen looked up at his lover with a questioning look.

"What are you think about, Lavi?" Asked Allen. His cat ears standing up and is tail completely still.

"Lets sneak out and protole the gardens while the others stand watch inside." Said Lavi with a smile.

"Normally I would call you stupid and dissagree with you, Usagi. But I'm in." Said Kanda in a proud voice.

Allen just agreed to tag along. He had nothing better to do and he didn't want to be left in the room alone. Let alone leave his ex-lover and new lover alone for too long.

(Garden)

"So how long do you think we have to sit here in the bushes before one of them shows up?" Asked Allen, who had his cat tail wrapped around his feet and his ears folded down.

"Don't know. They might not show up tonight." Said Lavi. His rabit ears stainding up, but bent at the top to keep them from stiking out of the bushes.

"Will you two just be quiet." Growled Kanda. His wolf tail wrapped around his feet as well and his ears turning in different directions. Listening for any movement in the garden.