Chapter 3 "Wolf's Bite"

Kanda had pulled Allen all the way to his room and locked the door once they were inside. Allen looked around the room. He already know what was in the room. A dresser, a table with the flower in an hour glass, and Kanda's bed. Kanda walked up behind Allen and wrapped his arms around him. Allen jumped a bit but relax almost at once. 

"Kanda."

"Hm?"

"Why did you lock the door? Your not thinking about doing it, when we're like this. Are you?"

Kanda leand his head in close to Allen's nack and wishpered to him. "What do you think?" He then licked the back of Allen's neck.

Allen blushed and purred at the same time. Kanda smiled and pushed Allen down on his bed. Allen rolled over so that he was facing Kanda. Kanda looked into Allen's eyes and smiled, showing his fangs a bit. Allen blushed even more and hid his face with this hands and tail. Kanda chuckled and pulled Allens hands away from his face and wrapped his tail around Allen's to remove it as well.

"Don't hide your face from me, Moyashi. Cause if you do, I'll be raugh with you." Kanda growled in a low voice, but kept his smile on so not to frighten his Moyashi too much. Allen just nodded and closed his eyes as Kanda leand down and started licking neck as his left hand pushed Alle's shirt up and his right one slipped into Allen's pants. Allen moaned softly from the touch. Kanda pulled away for a moment and took his shirt off and then looked at Allen.

"Take your cloths off and then get on all fours."

Allen was puzzled byt the secont part of the request, but he didnt say anything and did as Kanda had told him. He through his cloths on the floor next too Kanda's shirt and then got on his hands and knees on the bed. Kanda chuckled and stood up on his bed. He put one hand on Allen's back and pushed gently in between Allen's shoulder blades. This told Allen to bend his arms and lay his chest down on the bed but keep he's hind qurters in the air. Once Allen as in the right prisetion, Kanda rand his hand along Allen's back until he got to Allen's tail. He took Allen's tail in his hand and held it tite.

"Don't squeast my tail so hard, Kanda. That hurts." Wimmpered Allen.

Kanda losened his grip on Allen's tail.

"Sorry but its in the way." Said Kanda.

Kanda put two of his fingers in this mouth and once they were wet enough he thrusted them into his Moyashi's entrinces. Allen let out a loud moan.

"Ahhh!!!"

"Just relax, Moyashi." Kanda wispered.

Kanda continued thrusting his fingers in and out of his Moyashi and spreading his lover's entrince the best he could. Allen bite down on Kanda's blanket to keep his voice down, but his moans where loud and clear to anyone in the room.

"Mhm!!"

"Almost there, just a bit longer." Said Kanda.

Allen said nothing just clunched Kanda's blanket and moaned as Kanda's fingers thrusted in and out of him. Kanda chuckled and pulled his fingers out and prosisened himself at Allen's enternce. He looked down at as his moyashi and grinned ear from ear. Then he trusted into his lover, which made Allen gasp for a breath of air and tense up a bit. Kanda didn't move untill Allen had relaxed again. Kanda pushed in until he was all of the way inside his lover.

"Relax a bit more. Other wise this is going to hurt you." Exslamed Kanda.

"I'm trying. But it feels different than normal." Replayed Allen.

"Then allow me to help you take your mind off of that pain." Kanda said happly.

Kanda sighed and putting a hand on either side of Allen he leand down and bit down on Allen's left cat ear and thrusted the rest of the way, then pulled out and thrusted in again. He let go of Allen's ear after about six time of doing this and kept a decent past with his thrusting.

"Ahhh. Mhm!!" 

"It does feel a bit different than normal, but then again we're both the size of kids and the animal tails and ears don't help much." Kanda said

Allen just nodded and wrapped his tail around Kanda's wast. Kanda picked speed up on his thrusting, which made Allen moan even louder. Allen started to move his body so that he was matching and timing his movements with Kanda's thrusting.

"Almost there Moyashi. Just a hang in there a bit longer." Said Kanda.

"AHhhh! I....can't. I'm....going to....cum!" Moaned Allen.

Kanda reached around to Allen's man-hood and sqeexed it a bit to keep Allen from cumming yet. Allen gasped and moaned at the same time. Kanda picked up his speed even more, whiched make Allen lost his breath ever now and again. 

"A few more thrust and we'll both be able to feel good." Said Kanda panting.

 "Ahhh......ah...ahhh." Moaned Allen.

Kanda picked up speed just a bit, whiched made Allen clench the blankte even more. After a few more quick thrust both Allen and Kanda came. Kanda clapsed, laying next to Allen. The two of them looked at each other, panting hard, and about to fall alseep. Kanda pulled the blanket and his Moyashi close to him covering them both up. Allen snuggled up to Kanda, but before he fell alseep he looked at Kanda and said.

"We should be getting cleand up and going back to the others."

Kanda just pulled Allen closer to him and replayed.

"Their fine. We'll catch up with them tomorrow."

Allen nodded and drifted off to sleep. Kanda looked at the flower on the table before drifting off to sleep as well.

"Hallway Outside Lunch room"

"I wonder where Kanda and Allen went to." Said Lenalee.

"Prombly outside or to one of their rooms. Don't worry Lenalee. We'll see them tomorrow." Said a very happy Lavi.

"I guess your right. So what are you going to do now Lavi?" Asked Lanelee.

"I'm going back to my room to read. Want to come with?" Replayed Lavi.

"Sure, sounds like fun." Said Lenalee.

The two of them went to Lavi's room to read for about two hours.