Chapter 5 "Wolf and Cat Fight"

What stared as a normal day for Kanda, Lavi, and Allen soon turned into a fight between two of them. A fight that would change things for quit the loop.

"I told you, Moyashi! I'm not going to do something so stupid!!" Yelled Kanda in a very angry voice.

"But it would be fun and gives us something else to do besides what we normally do." Repaid Allen in a soft voice.

"I said no and no means no, Moyashi!!!!" Yelled Kanda once again.

Allen narrowed his eyes folled his white cat ears back. He wasn't going to give up, no matter how mad Kanda got.

"I don't see why we can't try it, just once." Pleaded Allen.

Kanda didn't just yell at Allen this time, he completly snapped at him and said something he really shouldn't have.

"I can't take this anymore, Moyashi!!!! I don't want to see you anymore!! Now get out of my site!!!" Yelled Kanda at the top of his lungs.

Allen was wide eyed and hurt, but he did as Kanda had told him and left; dragging his tail behind him and fighting back the tears as Kanda's words acoded in his head. "I don't want to see you anymore!!" Like a million tiny neidls were stabbing at his heart from just hearing those words come from the one person he loved and charished most.

(Library)

Lavi was picking out a few book to study, befor bookman got on him again for slaking off. As he was pulling a book off the shelf he heard someone sobbing in the back of the room near the desk that him and Allen had hide behind, while playing hide and seek. Lavi made his way to the back where the desk was at. He didn't see anyone, but he could hear them. He sat his books down on the dest and looked behind it and there he found Allen curlled up into a ball, crying.

"Hey Allen. What's wrong?" Asked Lavi.

Allen went silent for a few moments before looking up at his red headed friend. "Kanda doesn't want to see me anymore." Wimpered Allen, tears still sliding down his the sides of his face.

Lavi was taken by surprise at this and thought carefully on what he should do. After a while of Allen staring at with sad eyes, Lavi sighed and scooted in next to him. He pulled Allen close to him and started stroking Allen's right cat ear to try and get him to calm down a bit.

"Why don't you tell me what happened and I'll see what I can do to help." Said Lavi in a calm, soothing voice.

Allen took a deep breath and in his little kid sobbing voice he told Lavi about the fight him and Kanda had gotten into. Lavi nodded and listened to every word that Allen was saying, so when Allen finished speaking he could figure out away to either help Allen and Kanda or steal Allen for himself.

"I wanted us to try something new, but Kanda didn't want to. So I tried to convince him to give it a shot and he just got really mad and said he didn't want to see me anymore." Wimpered Allen.

Lavi thought for a long time, then decided that it would be best to ask Allen what the presise think was that he and Kanda were fighting about and then take Allen for himself, if there was no other way to help him patch things up with Kanda.

"What were you two fighting about presisely?" Asked Lavi.

Allen looked at him and listened to make sure there wasn't anyone near where they were hidding that would over hear what he was about to say. Once he was convinced that no one was around he whispered his answer to Lavi.

"We were fighting about trying a new persison when it comes to making love." Allen whispered without sobbing.

Lavi's eyes got wide for a moment, but then he relaxed and thought thinks through.

(From what I'm getting Kanda just doesn't want Allen to think that he can dominate him in bed, but Allen has a good point. When two people are in a relationship they need to try new things that the other one wants to try. Heck, I'd try a new presision just for the fun of it. Hmm. I don't think Kanda really ment to say that he doesn't want to see Allen ever again, just that he need time to think things through. Yet, Yuu wasn't think about how his words would hurt Allen when he said them. *Looks over at Allen, who is waiting for Lavi to say something.* Yet I can't pass this change up to huck up with Allen. Exspally after I told him that I like him.)

"Lavi, is something wrong?" Asked Allen a little worried that he said something that might have upset or affinded his red-head friend.

Lavi just smiled at Allen and leaned over and kissed him on the lips. When he pulled back, Allen was blushing and the tip of his cat tail was swishing back in forth. Lavi's rabbit ears stood straight up as he smiled and spoke.

"I don't really know what to tell you Allen, but I'm here for you and you can come talk to me whenever you want. You know where my room is, so feel free to stop by." Said Lavi.

Allen purked up his ears a bit and before Lavi could crowl out from behind the desk, Allen had wrapped his arms around Lavi's wast. Lavi looked down at his friend and putting one hand on Allen's head spoke.

"If you want you can come to my room now and we can talk more or do whatever you want to." Said Lavi with a sly look in his eyes.

Allen looked up into Lavi's eyes and nodded. Lavi took Allen by the hand and grabbed his books, then the two of them made their way to Lavi's room. They ran into Kanda along the way. Kanda just looked at the two of them, turned and walked off in the direction of his own room.

"I told you he's mad and now I think he hates me." Wimpered Allen, his cat ears dropping and his tail tip touching the floor in a sad way.

Lavi just shook his head and leand over to Allen and kissed his on the cheek. Allen blushed again and looked at Lavi. Lavi just smiled and pulled Allen into his room, while telling him that everything was going to be alright.

"I don't think he hates you, but I won't go near him for awhile. Anyhow, everything will be fine Allen. You two just need time apart from each other." Said Lavi.

"No. Kanda said it himself and walking away like that just made it that much clearer." Stated Allen in a sad voice.

"Made what much clearer?" Asked Lavi as he closed his bedroom door and turn to face Allen.

Allen looked up at Lavi tears in his eyes again and told him.

"That Kanda doesn't want to date me anymore." Cryied Allen.

Lavi sat his books down, locked his door and wrapped his arms around Allen. Allen barried his face in Lavi's chest and cryied for along time.