Chapter 7 "Wolf's Anger, Cat's Fear"

As said trouble always seems to apprear in the lunch room, for Kanda was not happy seeing his Moyashi holding the Usagi's hand and smiling at him the way he would normally smile at him. Kanda got up from where he was sitting and made his way over to the two. One Lavi spoted Kanda coming their way he lead Allen to the back off the room where there was hardly anyone around. Kanda followed and when the three of them were face to face Kanda gave a low growl at them both, but mostly at Lavi.

"What are you two doing?" Asked Kanda in a low growl, with narrowed eyes and wolfy ears pulled back a bit.

Lavi just smiled at Kanda and pulled Allen into a hug. Kanda balled his fist and Allen looked at the ground, to scared to look Kanda in the eyes right now. Lavi smiled and let go of Allen and stepped in front of him and spoke to Kanda the same way he had earllyer that day.

"Allen and I are going out now. If you don't like it than take it up with me, Yu, but leave Allen out of it. After all, I told you, you were lossing him with this additood you have." Stated Lavi.

 Kanda growled at Lavi and turned this gaze on Allen and spoke as softly as he could at that moment.

"Is what the Usagi saying true? Are you and him dating now?" Asked Kanda with a small hint of worry.

Allen looked up just enough to see Kanda's face and in a small voice spoke only loud enough for Kanda and Lavi to hear.

"It's true." Wimpered Allen.

Kanda just nodded and walked passed the two of him his face not giving anything away as he passed people to go back to his room. Allen watched him go, but said nothing. Lavi just smiled softly at Allen, for he knew that Allen must have been hurting a bit from having to tell Kanda that so soon. Lavi took Allen's hand in his and lead him to one of the tables and then went off to get their food. While Lavi was getting the food, Lanelee came and sat down next to Allen for a bit.

"Are you feeling alright, Allen? You look like your about to get sick." Stated Lanelee as she sat down next to him.

Allen looked over at her and took a steady breath as Tim came and sat on his head.

"I'm fine. Just a bit hungry is all." Said Allen with a kitten smile. :3

"Then you should get something to eat." Giggled Lanelee with a smile.

"Lavi went to get some food for the two of us. He should be getting back here soon." Said Allen as he looked around for Lavi.

Lavi was rolling a food cart over to where Allen was sitting with Lanelee. He smiled at Lanelee and pointed to Tim on Allen's head.

"I was wondering were Tim had gone to for so long." Said Lavi as he began to sit plates of food on the table for him and Allen. Lavi looked over at Lanelee, who just shook her head no thank you and got up and hugged both of them, before heading out the door.

"I wonder what Lanelee has been up to lately?" Asked Allen more to himself than to anyone.

"Don't know. I think she's been helping her brother with a poision that will turn us back to normal." Said Lavi as he sat down next Allen.

"I guess that makes sence." Said Allen.

"Yah. Anyhow, where has Tim been all this time?" Asked Lavi with a quzzled look in his eyes.

Allen reached up and took Tim in both of his hands and looked at him for a moment before telling Lavi.

"Tim has been with Master sence the three of us got turned into chibi animal kids. I think Master just sent him back to make sure the three of us aren't dead yet." Said Allen as he sat Tim down where Lanelee had been sitting and turned back to Lavi. "I don't really want to talk about Master though." Stated Allen.

Lavi just nodded and smiled at Allen. Allen smiled back and the two of them begain eating their food.

(Kanda's Room)

Kanda was throughing things around his room and swinging his sword throught the air just to get the anger he was feeling out of his system. One he finally stopped throughing things and sat his sword down on his bed, he took a deep breath and started thinking things through.

(I have to figure out what I did so wrong that would make my Moyashi break up with me and start going out with that Usagi. Ok, to start with we had that fight and then I just started to ignore him in the hopes he would give up on the idea. I also might have said something that made him think that I don't to be with him. Awww. What the hell did I say to him.)

*Knock....Knock*

"Go away! I'm not in the mood to see anyone!" Yelled Kanda, who was still trying to work things out in his head.

"Kanda, you have to go see my brother. I don't know what he wants, but he asked me to come get you, Allen, and Lavi. Allen and Lavi are already on their way to meet up with him." Said Lanelee in a calm voice.

Kanda growled to himself and taking hold of his sword unlocked his bedroom door and walked to greet Lanelee, who was waiting on him. Lanelee smiled at him and the two of them made their way to the office to see what Lanelee's brother wanted with the three little anime boys.