Ending One

We've been back at the Order for about a month now and Lenalee's brother has shut himself up in the lab with the other scientise of the Order, trying to find away to get rede of Allen's, Kanda's, and mine's animal ears and tails. I don't really mind the rabbit ears and cotton tail, but I won't mind getting back to normal and soon.

"Hey Lavi. What's on your mind?" Asked Allen as he put his book down and looked over at his friend who was sitting by the window with his book in this lap and staring out the window. Lavi looked over at Allen, who was sitting on the floor of the library with is knees pulled up to this chest and a book resting against them. His cat tail wrapped around his feet and his cat ears tilted in a puzzled looking way.

"I'm fine Allen. Just think." I say. Allen closes his book and sets it to the side and then comes to sit under the window where I'm at.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Allen as he looks over at the clock across the room by the door.

"I'm wondering how long it will take them to find away to change us back to normal and what is taking your boyfriend so long on this latest mission he was sent on." I say as more of a joke then anything. Allen sighs and his cat ears drop a bit. "I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sure Yuu will be back before we know it." I say in a hurry to keep Allen for worrying too much.

"I know, but I have this bad feeling that something bad is going to happen and it makes me wish Kanda was here even more." Says Allen as he hugs his knees to his chest and wraps his tail around his feet and lays his chin on top of his knees.

I sigh and put my book down and climb off of the window set and sit next to Allen. My rabbit ears standing half away up and my normal smile on my face. "Why don't we go see what Lenalee and the others are up too?" I suggest. Allen looks over at me and smiles. Then as I stand I take Allen's hand and help him to his feet and we make our way to the meeting room to see what Lenalee is up to.

(Meeting Room)

Allen and I walk into the meeting room to find Kanda back from his mission and chatting with Lenalee and Bookman. Allen's eyes light up at the sight of Kanda and he starts to purr. Kanda's wolf ears pick up on it and he looks to see us walking in.

"Hey Yuu. Welcome back." I say with a smile on my face. Allen walks up and stand by Kanda as I stand by Lenalee. Kanda uses his wolf tail to wrap a round Allen's cat tail, but makes it to were know one see's, but me.

"We were just talking about some of the detail that my brother has found on different ways to change you guys back to normal." Says Lenalee with a big smile.

"And what might those ways be?" I ask her as I come to stand between her and Bookman. Kanda glances over at Allen who is still purring and slightly leaning towards him. Lenalee just turns to me and hands me a file.

"They have found three ways that can or should change you guys back to normal. The first one is a potion that you drink, the second is a rhythm that you have to speak all together, and the last one I don't think will work, because you have to do something with your innocents. I'm not sure what you have to do. I'll ask my brother to explain that one more to you later." she explained and looked over at each of them. Bookman just listened and then turned to leave.

"I'll see what I can do to help in getting you boys back to normal as fast as we can." He said and left to find Lenalee's brother and get some more information on what they had come up with.

Kanda gave a low growl to it all and Allen just shrugged. He was just happy that Kanda was back and in one piece. I smiled as I watched the two of them. Kanda nugged Allen a bit to get him moving and then the two of them left the room. I could tell they were heading to Yuu's room. As they left Lenalee turned to me with a smile. I smiled back and made my rabbit ears stand straight up. "So is there anything I can help you with Lenalee?" I ask her and she nods and hands me a list.