Chapter 2 "Trouble In The Lunchroom"

"Is it just me or do the table seem a lot bigger to you guys as well?" Asked Allen.

"They are bigger, but then again we are the sizes of kids so...." Said Lavi.

The three of them looked at each other and shruged. Kanda took the lead and when over to order his food. Lavi and Allen followed behind him. Lenalee also followed but stayed back a bit to give the boys their room. When the three of them got to the conter they couldn't be seen so they tried lifting each other and standing on one another, but all that did was make everyone stare at them. Kanda was getting mad and was about to pull his sword, when Lenalee walked up and ordered for the three of them and even carried their food over to the table for them.

"I know you three don't want my help all of the time, but until we get you guys back to normal. I'm afraid your going to have to relihe on your friends to leand you a hand. At least for a little while. Whats wrong Allen?" 

Allen looked over at Lenalee and then jumped down from the table and ran out of the lunch room. Lenalee watch as Allen came back in carrying some books. He sat them on the seat and then ran off to get more. When he was finish all three Allen, Lavi, and Kanda could not only see over the table, but reach their plates as well.

"I see. You needed the books to give you a boost up so that you could reach your plates. Sorry I didn't notice it before." Said Lenalee.

The three just nodded at her and started eating. They didn't feel like talking right now, but some of the others in the lunch room decisded that this was a good time to pick on the three of them, while they where harmless. So to speak.

"Hey Lenalee. When did you start babysitting?!"

Lenalee looked over and froned at the researcher that had asker. She didn't find any thing funny right now and niether did Allen, Lavi, or Kanda for that matter.

"Oh come on. Kids are suposted to be happy, shy." Said another reseacher.

Kanda took out his sword and pointed it at both of them. "I'll kill the next one of you that opens your mouths."

The researchers tooked at Kanda and then at each other and broke out into laughter.

"A pint sized kid trying to weald a sword."

"That swords twice his size and I bet it weights just as much as he does if not more."

Kanda was pissed now, but before he could do anything, Allen had him by the arm and pulled him out of the lunch room.

"Moyashi why are you getting in my way."

"Cause you don't need to kill anyone and besides you can get them back once we're back to normal."

Kanda though for a moment and then put his sword away and pushed Allen up againsted the wall.

"Kanda!?"

Before Allen could say another word Kanda kissed him and then pulled away. Allen looked at him with a surprised exspration on his face and then looked around to make sure no one had seen that. 

"Kanda what was that for?"

"I just felt like kissing you is all. Or do I need a reason to kiss my boyfriend?" Kanda raises and eyebrow at Allen.

"Well no, but not out in the open where people could see." 

Kanda shroughts and watches Allen as he looks from one direction to another. Kanda then shakes his head and grabs Allen's hand and starts walking to his room. He pouses as Lavi walks up to them from the lunch room.

"Are you two going to come join us or blow off some steam?"

"We're not hungry." Said Kanda and keeping a hold of Allen's hands starts walking again. Allen waves bye to Lavi as he passes him and Lavi just smiles and goes back to finish his lunch.

"So are they coming back Lavi?" Asked Lenalee.

"No their going to blow off so steam somewhere. I think it best to just leave them be for a bit." 

Lenalee nodded and went back to eating, but she was worried that something might happen to Kanda and Allen if someone isn't watching over them. Lavit noticing  Lanelee's worried expreastion, just smiled at her and said.

"I know their be fine. After all, it is Kanda and Allen that we are talking about here. So don't worry so much Lenalee."

"Your right Lavi and thanks."

"Not a problem." He smiles at her once more and then starts eating.