Chapter 13 Tutoring Mr Player

AUTHORS NOTE:
SOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSSOSSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSSORRYYYYYY :( I haven't uploaded in nearly a month or two and I just am so sorry. I got really awful writers block, and haven't had much access to a computer lately! :/ But here it is! Sorry it may be a little short.

Chapter 13

I stare into the mirror once again. It's Prom night. Christina has done my makeup flawlessly yet again and the dress I bought fits onto my body like a glove. Along with a pair of killer heels that I can't imagine any sane girl would want to wear. (they're Christinas)

     I've been worried all week. My father hasn't told my mom about his job yet, and I don't think he intends to. I've been a little bit harsh with him, but he can't keep something this major from his own wife. Luckily Christina hasn't been pestering me much about it, I was about to not go to prom all together.

    Christina is looking rather glamorous tonight as well, she's wearing a pinup style dress her hair flowing down in her natural waves, a classic cateye elongates her brown eyes and a pop of cherry red lipstick livens up her face.  She's decided to go stag to prom, even though she's had numerous offers to go with someone, she refused them all.

Apparently Christina is single and proud and plans to stay that way. I do too.

"Dinner is ready!" my Mom shouts at us as Christina is making silly faces in the mirror, a favorite past time of hers.  My mother decided she would prepare us dinner, claiming that "rubbery chicken' and 'bottled barbecue sauce' were not a sufficient source of nutrients. Michael is supposed to eat with us as well he hasn't arrived yet though.

    As usual when I come down the meal is excellently prepared fresh ingredients and our nice plates and utensils set on the dark wooden table lined with sleek modern chairs. My mother and Christina exchange hello's and Christina comments on the food, which of course makes my mother gush with pride.

   "Michael should be here any minute mom." I say pulling out a chair and sitting on it with one leg tucked beneath me.

"Oh great!" my mother says beaming. She's been on about this date all week. I can't wait until it's over.

 The doorbell suddenly chimes and I volunteer to go get it, as my mother is currently busy carrying another fancy dish to the table. I open the door to reveal... Preston.

What is Preston doing here? I voice this thought aloud. " Preston what the hell are you doing?" I say venemance immediately creeping into my tone. He smirks his cocky smirk and flips his golden colored bangs out of his eyes.

     "We are going together aren't we?" He says cocking an eyebrow at me.

    "You never listen do you? I have a date." I say crossing my arms and blocking the doorway so he can't step in.

   "Rightttt..." He says sarcasm dripping from his voice. I glare at him.

   "I do!" I exclaim offended.

   "Who is it then?" he says leaning up against the doorframe casually studying his nails.

  "Michael." I say with a smirk. Ha.

  "MIchael? Are you serious?" HIs face drops... In what? Disappointment? No couldn't be.

  "Yes. Now go away." I say slamming the door in his face. I peek out the window to see him standing there dejectedly looking at the floor of my patio holding his stupid corsage in his stupid box. He looks contemplative and then finally steps away from my porch and into his fancy car and drives away.

****************

SHORT I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! at least it's something :S Hope you enjoyed. I'm going to put a goal of votes and comments for the next chapter.... so I want 20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter? I'll try to make it longer. Okay love you guys :)