Tutoring Mr. Player Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"And what makes you think that I would agree to this?" I ask him defiantly crossing my arms. What an idiot he shows up at my house at night and expects me to go out with him.

"Because you will even if I have to drag your ass out of here." He says simply and plops down on the leather couch in my living room. "Oh and put on something... sexy." he winks at me and sprawls out on my couch.

I can't believe the gall of this guy! "My parents would never allow me to go out on a school night." I retort, "And no I will NOT put on something sexy! You pig!" He just chuckles at me.

"Who ever said that they had to know?" Wait so he expects me to SNEAK out with him? Hell no. I say exactly this.

"Well you see Autumn, I've had a little revelation. That you're kind of hot and I was hoping ot hook up with you." He says bluntly. My mouth drops open in shock. "I'm pretty much irresistable so you mindswell give up now and just give in to me, because it is going to happen sooner or later." I'm still in shock. "And I would prefer sooner and later." Who the hell does he think he is?

 "You know what?" I hiss at him through my teeth. "You will never EVER hook up with me or else I will kick you so hard in your genitals that you will never be able to have children ever again!"

"Oooh so sexy when your mad." The corner of his mouth twitches as if he wants to smirk.

"You suck. Dirty balls. Like I-ran-a-mile-in-july-in-leather-pants balls." He just laughs at me.

"Well Autumn, I'll make a little deal with you." He examines his fingernails like a villain in a melodrama. "If you go out with me just tonight... then I promise I will not give you any shit in tutoring anymore." Now that might be worth it. "And I promise I won't seduce you... at least not tonight." I pick up the phone book aiming it at his head, "Kidding kidding! I won't seduce you ever." I relax. Am I seriously thinking about sneaking out of the house with Preston Falcnor and doing god knows what late at night? I'm going fricking insane. 

   "OH and by the way, nice pajamas." He comments slyly. I look down at my attire and realize that this whole time, I've been talking to him in a lacy black camisole, and short spongebob shorts and a pair of mismatched socks. "I didn't know you were into spongebob." He snickers at me and this time, I do throw the phone book at him.

****

"Just wear it." I look at his outfit selection. And it is utterly predictable. A pair of denim shorts that could practically be a belt, and a red camisole that exposes a strip of my stomach, and my black vans.

"I'm not wearing this." I say disgustedly. What a sexist pig.

"Oh then I guess I'll leave... and just torment you in tutoring tomorrow, but you know, it's your choice." I mumble something that involves a lot of four letter words that would be better left unspoken, and grab the clothing from his hand and march into the bathroom. I slip the clothes on and let my hair down from it's messy bun and let it tumble over my shoulders. I apply a little bit of mascara, concealer and lipgloss, mid swipe of the lipgloss I pause. Am I really putting on makeup for a guy I do NOT like, to sneak out of the house? I finish applying the lipgloss and jam it in my pocket.

   "Goddamn you clean up well." He says his eyes bulging from his skull. I grab my black hoodie and use it to cover myself for at least some protection.

"Let's go." I say as I turn out the light in my bedroom and go downstairs with him following after me. "We have to be quiet or else my parents will wake up." I whisper at him as we slip out of the door and into the brisk night. Under the hum of the street lights he leads me to his car and I slip in the passenger side.

It's a nice car, but I have no idea what kind it is. I'm not exactly the best with cars. He slips the key into the ignition and the engine starts up with a purr. "So where exactly are you taking me, now that you have me hostage?" I ask him genuinely curious.

"My dear friend you will just have to wait and see." He speeds down the road, as my house gets smaller and smaller in the rearview mirror.

***
AUTHORS NOTE!

Another upload since my other one was so short P: Hope you liked it vomment if you think it was good and fan if you're new to the story and you liked it ;) Now go press that button girrll