Tutoring Mr. Player Chapter 4

Hey so I've come up with an uploading schedule :) I will probably start uploading twice a week on Mondays and Fridays :) And if my story gets more popular then I will start uploading every other day except for on the weekends :D So please vote comment and fan your support means so much to me and encourages me to keep writing! Thanks and I hope you enjoy :) (BTW THIS IS OUT OF ORDER, BUT I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING!! ;)

Chapter 4

     It's friday night and I've been prepped, prodded, and poked in everywhere imaginable. Christina is a master makeup artist. She practically lives for the newest NARS blush and Dior lipstick. She has blushes and lipsticks and eyeshadows in every hue imaginable., bright pinks, casual simple beiges, firetruck reds, popping corals. Her desk is littered with nailpolish bottles in every color of the rainbow, eyeshadow palettes stacked up, M.A.C lipsticks that have been used to a stub.

    I must admit even though my friend may go a little overboard with makeup purchases, it comes in handy at times like this. She's sweeping a dusting of golden shadow to my lid and black liquid liner. Her hands are as steady as a surgeons as she works on my face. Once she's done she has a pretty smug look on her face.

    "I don't mean to toot my own horn but.... Beep beep!" She says and I laugh, but her comment is forgotten as I turn around. Wow. Is all I can think as I stare at my reflection. It's perfect. My reflection is beyond perfect. My bright blue eyes pop with the beautiful gold eyeshadow, and the black liquid liner is winged out in a sophisticated shape that elongates my eyes, my eyelashes are long full and individualized, my skin is perfect and creamy not a zit or uneven spot insight, and my cheeks look naturally glowy and flushed, my lips are a simple light pink with a clear gloss ontop and my cheekbones look even more defined and higher than normal. I look absolutely radiant.

     Not to mention my hair-which is flowing down my back in bouncy blonde curls that look natural- and my outfit, which is sexy but simple, it's a one strap black dress that hugs my hips and stops mid-thigh so I don't flash everyone, I'm also wearing Christina's killer spike shoes and a pair of feather earrings and an array of gold bracelets on my wrist.

"Christina... this is beautiful." She beams proudly. "But... this isn't me." I say, the girl in the reflection.  is too pretty... too perfect.

   Her smile disappears, "What are you talking about babe, you've already got a perfect face and a banging body I just accentuated it!"

   "But Chrisitna I've never been this... fancy."

   "Trust me all the guys will be drooling."

   "That's the problem I don't want to be the center of attention." I say glumly

     "Oh trust me you won't be with Hannah's hoo-ha about to pop out of her skirt, she might  bend over and the boys will get a glimpse of her whale tail." She snorts and guffaws. And I smile she's made me feel better without me even realizing it.

    "Okay Christina let's go."

*****

   You know those parties in the movies? The ones with the guys drinking beer in a handstand position, and the girls grinding up against some guy, and sneaking into guest rooms. Well I didn't actually think all that shit was real, but I was wrong I was so so wrong. This party is everything like that and more.

  The house is completely trashed already, and I can barely see through the haze of cigarette smoke.

   "Christina, we shouldn't have come!" I say worriedly fidgeting with my dress hem.

   "Calm your cheese, hon you look great, beyond great... like drop dead sexy!" She winks at me. Even though the blatant stares I'm getting from guys obviously validates her point, I still feel utterly self-conscious.