Tutoring Mr. Player Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Friday finally rolls around and my best friend is still trying to get me to go to the party. To be honest I'm almost about to give up, but then I think about all of the horny drunk teenagers and am reminded of why I decided I wasn't going in the first place.

   Tutoring with Preston had been fine. He was actually doing pretty well and grasping all the concepts I was trying to teach him easily. But even if he was doing better I still had to tutor him on friday's upon principal Happy's insistence. 'He's never going to make it if you don't tutor him monday through friday' Whatever it's not like I had much else to do on a friday night.

"You're going to the party end of discussion." Christina says flicking her bangs out of her eyes. I roll my eyes.

"No I'm not." I say simply.

"Yes you are! This could totally help us climb our way to the top of the social pyramid!" Did I mention my best friend could be the tiniest bit shallow?

"Fine you go." I offer.

"NO! You have to go! You're the one who was freakin' invited I can't go without an invitation!" She harrumphs and crosses her arms stubbornly. She looks like a spoiled child not getting her way. I don't reply as I am sick of talking about this subject. "My house after tutoring babe." She says and walks out to her car as I head to the library.

Luckily, Preston is already there waiting for me. He doesn't notice as I come in though because he's studying something with extreme concentration. I slide into the plastic chair across from him. He looks up from his math book.

"That color looks good on you." He says. I am absolutely dumbfounded by the sudden compliment.

"Thanks." I say and look down at my top. It's a bright coral colored blouse that's cropped and has buttons that are bows.

"So are you coming to the party tonight?" He inquires stretching his long torso out. His shirt crawls up exposing a sliver of the tan skin on his abdomen. I gulp.

"What's it to you?" I ask him defiantly crossing my arms over my chest as I notice he has averted his gaze to my chest. He looks back into my eyes.

"Ehhh, I don't know you just seem a little up tight that's why I invited you." He gives me his 1000 dollar smile and slams his math book closed. "I don't feel like studying." He puts his hands on the desk in a praying position and looks at me with his blue eyes.

"We have to or else you're going to be stuck here for another year." I say gulping down the butterflies that are flying up through my stomach and into my throat.

"Now that wouldn't be too good? Would it?" He says. "But seriously I don't need to study. My brain is fried from taking in all this information too fast."

"I never knew something like that was possible." I said my voice dripping with sarcasm as I rolled my eyes. But he takes my math book and his math book and holds them high above his head. And I can't reach his because he is about ten inches higher than me. I jump up and down and reach for them and he smiles and laughs at me. 

"Now I won't do anything to your precious book as long as we can take a break today!" He says. I want my math book back and I don't want to have to pay for a replacement one so I agree resentfully.

"i'm going to get you back!" I warn as I take my beloved book back from him, and cradled it in my arms.

"That's what I like about you." He says smirking, "Your so damn fiesty." He winks at me and I nearly drop my books in awe.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" I say angrily. I will not let him get to me. He's just wants to have sex with me.

"See what I mean?" He smiles and brushes a stray piece of hair out of my face. "I like it that you can fight back, and that you don't whine and act all clingy." Im beet red by now I can feel it, though I don't know if it's from embarassment of anger, because I feel both emotions.

"Well than why the hell do you hang out with Hannah?" I said cringing. Hannah was the school slut. I swear she probably had around fifteen STD's. She was beautiful, but had an ice cold heart, she was clingy, whiny and a spoiled good for nothing bitch.

"Because she's easy." he says shrugging. I flinch as if he's just slapped me. "it's hard to get a good lay around here, especially when there are teases like you." He winks at me and I am starting to grow more and more uncomfortable by the second.

   "So since you don't want to study what do you want to do?" I ask him.

   "Hang out with you, beautiful girl." my cheeks warm up even though I know he's probably said this to millions of others before.

"Yeah let's get one thing straight." I stare him directly in his eyes. "I am not going to fall for any of your shit so don't bother trying!" I snap.

He makes a hissing noise and puts his hand to his heart in mock pain. "God you're hot when you're angry." He grabs me by my waist, but I wriggle free of his grasp gather up my things and waltz out of the library with him in tow.

"I swear to god if you lay one more finger on me then I'm going to kick you where the sun don't shine so hard you'll never be able to make babies again. Understood?" He smirks at me. and walks foward confidently. Jesus he's such a prick.

"We're going to my house to play some video games." He says to me while swinging his keys around on his finger. 'Yes' I think to myself 'one thing I can beat his sorry ass at' I grin evilly as we walk side by side to his car. And it hits me. I am riding in Preston Falcnors car to go to his house to play video games and ditching my tutoring obligations. I wonder what Mr. Happy would think of me now.

****************

"HA BEAT YOU AGAIN SUCKER!" I yell at him throwing my hand in the air and hoisting up my game controller like it's a trophie.

"Ahh shit!" He says frustrated, and starts pushing buttons on his controller. "Let's play wii fit instead." I give him an amused look. "What? I can kick anyones ass in yoga." he pulls out the wii fit board and puts in the disk.

   The game starts up with calming elavator music. He selects yoga and the tree pose. I bust out laughing because the tree pose is this ridiculous move where you put your foot up to your leg and had to balance with your arms in the air. Oh my this was going to be interesting.

He gets into position as the lesson starts. And I laugh at the absurdity of it all. I'm in his living room playing wii while he does yoga. My laugh startles him and he loses his balance which makes me laugh even harder. Pretty soon it's time to go. I must admit I did have a fun time at Preston's place, but it was still a little weird that I had been hanging out here.

"Well I gotta' get home." I say reluctantly putting my wii remote back into it's charging station.

"I'll drive you." He says grabbing his keys and holding open the door for me. "I really had fun today, are you coming to the party tonight?" And after spending two hours with him at his house I must have gone crazy, maybe there was weed in the cookie he fed me because before I knew what was coming out of my mouth I answered.

"I'll see you there."

****

Author's note :P

dedicated for Lana_banana for giving me the idea for this story, and for commenting, voting, and fanning :)

UPLOAD SCHEDULE!!!

Okay so I am most likely going to be updating this story every Monday, and every Friday if I can, some times I will not be able to write though because, I am currently writing on my mom's laptop and sometimes she has to do stuff on it and I can't get on it for the day , (but usually I can convince her to hand it over ;) AND if this story begins to get more popular I will start uploading every other day :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, vomment, and fan :D