Chapter 6

"WOW! This is beautiful!" I exclaimed excitedly.

The garden was filled with yellow lights as it was night and I could spell the beautiful roses around me making me remind of my meeting with Nix. I smiled to myself when I saw the sun flowers that my mother loved so much. 

"WHY am I thinking of her! She left me" I thought sadly and tried to control my emotions in front of everyone.

"You okay?" asked Damian who was walking beside me.

"Yeah, I just had some bad memory," I told him.

All four of us sat on a bench this time Mary on my one side and Zayn on the other.

"Wanna race?" Mary asked eagerly.

"I thought as you were such a fashionista, you wouldn't like running," I said.

"haha! No I love running, anyone up for a race?" she asked again.

"ME!" volunteered Damian.

Both of them looked at Zayn and me.

"Not in the mood," I told them.

"Me neither,"murmured Zayn who had been quite for a long while.

"Fine dumbos we both are racing!" after pointing at Damain Mary ran away.

"Hay wait!" shouted Damain and ran after her.

I started giggling and then looked at Zayn who was yet somewhere in deep thought.

"You all right?" I asked feeling shivery.

"Yeah, I am just feeling dull I guess," he smiled, "I am worried about the Taylor issue you know."

"Why did you break up with her?" I asked baffled.

"I told you, she is not a cool girl.  She thinks she is a princess. We both just dated and spent sometime together, but then she started abusing my friends and said to leave them. She wanted me to be her puppet. I won't ever do that you know. I learnt to hate her then.I am worried she might say something bad about me to you and you will beleive her." Zayn explained.

"Hay cheer up, I hate her, you are my friend, I would always believe you not her," I told him.

Zayn grinned at that and put his hand around my back making me blush again. 

"Why are you blushing?" Zayn asked teasingly.

At that I blushed even more and looked away from him.

"Shut up! You have such a bad thinking. I am not blushing, why would I blush?" I said trying to sound annoyed

"Hay I was just kidding, chill Selly!" he said taking a strand of my hair and putting it at the back of my ear. 

His soft touch on my face made me feel like I would die any second.

SHUT UP SELENA! He is A FRIEND! I scolded myself.

For awhile Zayn just sat there staring at me while I blushed and tried to think about something else.

"Where the hell are those two?" I asked.

"They must have ran far. They might be coming back by walking now," told Zayn, "Why am I boring you?"

"No, I just asked," I smiled.

"Okay let me ask you a question. What was your dream of becoming before this all happened to you today?" Zayn asked looking at me intently.

"I wanted to become a singer. Well now I guess I will become a demon hunter fighting with monsters,"I said sadly.

"You can sing?" he asked amused.

"Duh! I write my own songs." I said proudly.

"Sing something then," Zayn said and let his arm that had been holding my back hang loose on his side.

"Umm okay," I said sweetly and started sing my newly written song, "Stars Dance."

"I can make the stars dance

Light up the moon, I can make the stars dance
If you want me to
The sky is everywhere, so meet me under there
I can make the stars dance dance dance with you

Everything I touch turns to love
Everything I do will open up heaven
It's dead steady, there's falling and flying in love
Nothing's forever because we are just stars, dance

I can make the stars dance
Light up the moon, I can make the stars dance
If you want me to
The sky is everywhere, so meet me under there
I can make the stars dance dance dance with you" I sang.

"WOW! Spectacular! Your voice is amazing! You wrote the song yourself?" Zayn was over the moon.

"Yes," I said smiling brightly.

"Amazing, well if you kind of are not capable of demon hunting then its allowed to become anyone you want," Zayn said.

"So you say I fail demon test myself?" I ask.

"I didn't say that now!" Zayn exclaimed.

We both started laughing.

Mary and Damian came walking breathless. 

"I WON!" Damian shouted cheerfully.

"Yeah!!" drolled Mary mocking him.

"Come on! It's almost 10.pm we need to get inside," Zayn answered getting up from the bench.

We followed him to the school hall from where Damian and Mary saying goodbye went away leaving Zayn and me alon again.

"Thanks for not making me bored," I teased Zayn.

He smiled a put a hand on my face leaning in and touched his lips to my ear whispering,

"No problem! Goodnight!"

With that he sent shivers down my spine and went away after looking at me smiling for a while.

Okay! I am seriously having a crush on him! I thought and went off to bed.

______________________________

Authors Note

"HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THE WHOLE STORY TILL NOW GUYS :-* !"

Here is a cool pic OF SELENA! I LOOOOOVE HER! >>>>>>>>