Chapter 8

The next two lessons were awesome. I came to know a lot about supernaturals in history class where Mr Harris a dwarf man who was very clever told us about the Roman supernaturals and how they were slaughtered if caught. I shuddered and remembered that how I used to despise these creatures before becoming one of them without any reason.

The next lesson was drama. We were handed out scripts of 'Romeo and Juliet ' by miss Angelina who had beautiful blondes and a water mark on her forehead. She was very pretty and seemed very kind. She told us that the auditions will take place this week and I really wanted to act as Juliet and sing.

Mary told me that Zayn was the best actor in the school and had directed the play last year. I nodded and looked at zayn who was staring at me concerned but I ignored him yet angry.

I felt sad all of a sudden. I missed my human life. Filled with depression I took an some orange juice and sat beside Damian.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking for your mark in this modern marks book but I can't find it." Damian replied.

"Hay , maybe it's in the past marks book. You have it?" I looked at him hopefully but he shook his head.

"That book is way precious and is in the teacher's office. We cannot touch it," Damian told me.

I took a sip of the juice and touched my forehead lightly. The pain was increasing.

"Sel?" Someone called me from the back. I turned around and saw Zayn coming and sitting beside me.

Ignoring him I bowed my head down.

Zayn took my hand softly in his even though I wanted to shake his hand off I couldnt. I felt so weak suddenly.

"Firstly you are getting cold, secondly look I am sorry ok? Just forget it.i won't irritate you that way again I promise." He said softly nodding at Damian as to greet him.

I nodded and murmured ,"I am sorry too, I was kind of rude."

He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

I smiled back and felt myself getting paler.

"Selena." Damian looked at me.

"Sel you ok?" Zayn touched my cheek lightly and asked.

Quietly I got up and asked them to excuse me, I was feeling very dizzy now.

Taking the wall to support me I started struggling my way to the dorm, until I felt someone grip me and lift me in his arms.

Slowly I looked at the person's face, it was Zayn , looking down at me in a weird expression.

"You crazy? You could have told you are not well. And besides this is what you get without eating anything and just taking in Orange juice," he said and made his way towards the nurse's office.

On the other hand I couldn't feel better then snuggling with his shirt and putting my head on his shoulder and breathing towards his neck very slowly. I was now enough dizzy to faint when Zayn stopped and murmured ,"crap!" ,making me look first towards him then towards the figure blocking our way.

"Taylor ughhhh!!!" I moaned.

Standing there blocking our way and twirling her ponytail Taylor came towards us, "woah so now the special girl is acting to get my boy....eh?"

"Taylor I am not your boy, now shut up and get out of the way," Zayn spoke firmly.

"I am not afraid of you and yes you are my boy and now just put Selena down so that I can have some fun,"she smirked.

"Okay that's it, Zayn put me down now," I told him pretending to be awoken fully.

"Yea so you can faint? Nope," Zayn spoke.

Taking in all my strength I shook myself off him while Zayn started protesting.

"Okay what do you want to do Taylor?" I spoke as I stood trying to look brave even though I knew I could fall any minute.

"I am going to teach you a very awesome lesson you jerk!" Taylor shouted.

I was baffled but from Zayn's facial expressions it looked as if this was something very bad.

"Ok I am waiting," I said and before Zayn could speak I saw two fireballs made by Taylor coming towards me. I stood transfixed and didn't know what to do.

Slowly I closed my eyes thinking tht this was my end while Zayn seemed to run towards me shouting my name , "No Selena!!!"

..................................................................................................................................................... .......AUTHOR'S NOTE ,

Hayy GUYS!!!!

HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY TILL NOW :)

Please VOTE, COMMENT your views AND SHARE. :)