Chapter 11

Holding Zayn's hand tightly we both went to Belinda's office in silence.
Belinda in her tight blue blouse was reading a dark black book quietly. Noticing us she put the book down on the desk and greeted us ,"Hello both of you. I suppose you are here to meet your parents Selena?"
I nodded but when she looked confusingly at Zayn I answered for him,"I want him to come with me"
"Well thats your wish and I cannot say anything on that. You may go to the meetings room,"she said calmly.
What the hell! She knew they had tried to kill me ,why allow me to go to them then! Why!
"WHY!! "I shouted , "you know what they did to me"
'Everyone my dear deserves a chance,"she said "you can show them how better you are without them. Do Not worry we have security guards outside the rooms you can call them for help and you have Zayn by your side too. Now off you go."
Nodding slowly both of us made our way to the meeting room silently while I squeezed Zayn's hand once before letting go and opening the door.
The room was empty. Only a couple sat on two chairs beside a long wooden table. This was the only furniture I could see in the room. The walls were painted light yellow and heavy black curtains covered the two windows.
Taking a breathe I looked at them at last. My mother was expressionless and wearing a simple pink dress while my step dad looked sober and had his left arm covered with bandages reminding me I had burnt his arm. I smiled at the thought even though it seemed very evil. But that's what he deserved all along for stealing my mum from me and trying to kill me.
"Hello " Zayn spoke lightly as we sat down across them.
I hadn't expected a greeting or a hug and neither did any come.
"Who are you? " My mum asked directing her question at Zayn who smiled and spoke "M'am I am actually thinking the same question these days but all I come up with is my name and the identity that I am a supernatural."

I smiled at him and later created a frowning face as I asked them ," What do you want?"
Dad laughed and sneered disgusting me.
"Look at her! She has even forgotten her manners! All she asks after meeting us is what we want! YOU DISGUST ME!"

That's it I could not take this anymore. "All these years I have been quiet because of this woman who is supposed to be my mum. Well now I have no reason. You are the one who disgusts me. You are the one who can never be my father. You are a moron who loves controlling women that is all!"
My mother gasped and Dad stood up angrily throwing his chair on the floor . As if on cue Zayn stood up and came infront of me looking back at my Dad with anger and threat.
"Do not dare to even touch her"

"Who the hell are you to stop me?"Dad shouted.
"I am her family" Zayn replied firmly shocking me.
At this my mother stood up and looked at me , "We came to take you home. To give you the priest teaching to stop the evil that is sucking you. We want love you but this is what you give? "

"I have no evil in me. This is my speciality. This is Me! And if someone doesnt respect my own self and call it evil , this is what they get Mother. And you dont love me. You just came to take me to save your self respect You know what? You are never getting that respect again because you are no longer my family. I hate you for marrying this jerk and forgeting me. I HATE YOU! "

My mother becamee expressionless and pale. Tears streamed down my own eyes as the agression took over me.My Step Dad on the other side tried to come towards me as he shouted 'How Dare You!'

This all was very sudden and my senses were giving up causing my vision to become unclear.
As Dad tried to grab me Zayn spoke somthing ancient and pushed him so hard that he flew towards the nearest wall while my mother gasped and ran towards her husband.
Zayn looked at me once swiftly as he took my hand and shouted at my parents as my mum tried to get my dad to his feet ," I warned you! No one touches her. Don't ever dare to come back , you are not her family anymore."

I felt shocked that how much he was fighting for me from my parents. I was speechless by his words.
"She has me to take care of her now," He spoke softly and the words echoed in my mind again and again as he squeezed my hand and we made our way out of the room while my both parents went pale and my mother started to cry and scream in a trauma.

______
Sorry people for writing after a long time. I was damn busy but now its all about updates. Hope you like this chapter :)
Comment , Vote and Share :D The best comments will win dedications.
Cya guys again soon ;)
New Update : Wednesday