Chapter 12

After coming out of the meeting room we both go towards the garden quietly hand in hand. Students were all meeting their parents and hugging them, giving their goodbyes.
A sob escaped my throat and I looked away from Zayn as he peeked at me. We sat down on a bench near the huge fountain.
Slowly Zayn put his arm around my back ,comforting me as I leaned towards his neck and began sobbing quietly.
"Why is like so unfair! Why am I so unlucky? My parents are gone crazy and my dreams are all shattered ugh! Why Nix!" I thought as I sobbed. My heart was melting. I felt like the worst person in the world.
I don't know it was how long until I got myself back to normal and swayed myself away from Zayn, blushing a bit as he took his arm away from my back.
"Thankyou for everything" I spoke softly, controlling my trembling voice.
He put a hand on my left shoulder,"As I said before, I am your family, so no need to thank me."
I smiled at him. 'He is such an amazing person,' I thought unconsiously staring at him. Suddenly something passed between us, some kind of force I had never felt before, trying to make us close to eachother.
It seemed I wasnt the only one who was feeling it. Zayn places his right hand on my cheek and moved it slowly down my chin sending shivers down my spine.
This moment seemed ever lasting until we heard an announcment telling all students to report to the hall immediately.
"Something's wrong... Come on!" Zayn took my hand we ran with the crowd towards the hall with some parents too.
Suddenly I heard a loud roar making me look back ; Demi was screaming lying on the floor while a huge giant with one eye tried to bang her with his hand.
"Cyclops!" Zayn said as he looked at me seriously,'"Get inside. I will go rescue Demi."
"but.." I stuttered.
"GO!" Zayn shouted and ran back.
"What the hell, I aint leaving them alone!" I spoke out loud and made my way from the crowd towards the cyclops.
Demi lay unconsious while Zayn tried to injure him with his sword which only produced an extra small cut.
The Cyclops ,with his one arm swayed Zayn towards a tree. His head hit the tree and he fell to the floor like a puppet.
"ZAYN!" I shouted ,which was a bad idea as the cyclops stared at me.
"Think fast girl," I spoke to myself reminding what I had read in defense class .
"The eye!" I smiled to myself as I imagined fire. A lot of fire.
My hands were shining bright. I knew what to do even though I didnt know how.
I targeted the cyclops eye and thre fireballs at it as he tried to come for me. He moaned and struggled, but his eye bleeded now. Our school guards came to our rescue as one covered me with a blanket and the others attended to my other fellows while some tried to control the cyclops. A guard was leading me away from the catastrophe, but my legs gave up. I felt weak and my vision became black.
_______
Author's Note
Sorry guys was damn busy in a lot of stuff. But now am sure will not forget to update on 14 August :)
Comment, add,share and vote :)
LOVE YA ALL !
xx