Chapter 5

"okay! So who's taking Selena to the dorm?" Zayn asked.

"I thought you said you were," I reminded him.

"I have some business to attend. I don't want to go to the girl's dorm anyways," replied Zayn looking away from me as if hiding something.

The hell is wrong with me! Stop looking at him. I shouted inside my mind. 

"I will," Mary explained, "and Demi get up too."

"FINE!" sighed Demi taking the last bite of her salad. 

They both stood up and pointed to follow them. I was just about to go when Zayn took my hand and smiled  at me brightly, making me blush again.

"I am sorry, you see I am a boy so I can't take you to the dorm. I hate going there because of some reasons too though. Just be careful. I have heard there are rats in your dorm," Zayn said teasing me. I poked him hard on the back and said bye to Damian and him, running to catch up with Mary and Demi.

"Um listen I have to warn you. Our dorm head isn't pleasant so don't mind her abuses and all. She thinks she is a princess because her dad is so rich," told Demi, opening the dormitory hall entrance.

I looked at it wide mouth. The whole room was pink with a big LCD on a wall and comfortable sofas to sit on. There was a kitchen on one side with personal fridges for each dormitory team.

"OH GOSH! THIS IS AWESOME!"I shouted excitedly.

"yeah!!!"laughed Mary and Demi together.

"Who's my dorm partner?"I asked.

"I have no idea,"Demi murmured and looked worriedly at Mary.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Uhhh well....." Mary was about to say something when a girl stepped beside us.

She had her blondes tied in a pony tail. She wore a pink jacket and a white tea shirt having black blocks that said "I hate nerds." Her black boots were high heeled and she wore pink tights.

"Hello Geeks,"she pointed at Mary and Demi, "This is? The special one in her dreams?" she pointed at me and laughed.

"Taylor, get lost, she has a name and as you can see from her mark she is special," answered Demi.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind, she is my dorm partner and her mark is just a mistake. I am an expert in fire fighting as I have fire powers, now you too get lost. I am the dorm head and I am taking her from here,'smirked Taylor.

Demi and Mary looked at me worried and I just stood there gasping for breathe. This idiot was my dorm partner! She was the head dorm too! Great I am doomed!

'I'll go with her. See you guys later,' I smiled and followed the crazy Taylor.

"What's your full name?" I asked.

"Taylor Mathews. My father is the mayor of this city. Now I tell you some rules girl," she said as she opened our dorm room door. I went in and gasped in shock. My bed was awesome with my favourite celebrities posture on my side of the wall. My bag was empty everything had settled in my room.

I looked at Taylor's section. Her whole bed was covered with princess tags and gossip girl's postures lay on her wall. her wardrobe was full of clothes.

"Each weekend we get money to go outside and buy what we want. We can only go outside on weekends. Your timetable is on your desk. And yeah don't dare touch my stuff. Also stay away from Zayn, I saw you both coming in the lunchroom. He doesn't like you. He is just symphetatic to you." 

"Wait what? Zayn is my friend. Are you out of your mind? Who are you to say such stuff about him?" I shouted baffled.

"He is mine. That's enough to know. Stay on my good side dear or you'll get a lot hurt if you make me your enemy," she smirked and left the room banging the door.

"What the? She has a crush on Zayn?' I thought and ignored whatever she said.

I lay on my bed and fell asleep. I opened my eyes near dinner time. I changed into a purple frock and wore a black short jacket with matching boots. I let my hair loose on my shoulders and went to the lunchroom.

"Over here Selena!" Damian shouted at a table where Mary and he sat.

I took a plate of spicy rice with some coke and went to their table. I sat across them and started eating.

"You okay?" Mary asked.

"Yeah. I am fine. Sorry I went to sleep soon after going to my room," I smiled at her.

"It's okay. I am sorry about Taylor," Mary answered, "She must have said something bad to you. Don't mind her."

I nodded. 

"Where are the other two?" I asked.

"Demi had to talk to Miss Alex on some Drama stuff. She is our drama teacher. She is very kind and my counsellor. Zayn must be on his way," Damian replied and started to eat his chicken steak.

"Does Taylor have a crush on Zayn?" I asked, making them both laugh.

"No, she is Zayn's ex girlfriend. They had a relationship for only two weeks. She just doesn't admit that they have broken up. Did she say something to you about him?" Damian asked.

"She did but I don't wanna talk about it," I shuddered.

"Hey guys!" Zayn shouted sitting next to me with a hamburger again and some red grapes juice and french fries.

"How much hamburgers do you eat?" I asked.

"Hhahaa I am a lover of hamburgers. Want some?" he offered smiling.

"Nope," I replied.

"Where were you? We watched some movie together but you weren't there." he asked.

"I was sleeping. I was tired," I told him.

"How was your dorm experience eh??" Zayn asked teasingly.

"It was awesome. I got to meet your ex girlfriend who was obsessing over you! She is my dorm partner!" I teased back.

Zayn felt silent for a moment.

"Zayn, cheer up man!" Mary exclaimed.

"What? Did I say something bad?" I asked.

"Haha No. I felt sorry for you. She is a bad girl and you are a good one. I thought you should stay away from her but well unfortunately she is your dorm partner," answered Zayn smiling a bit.

"Oh well I'll handle that don't worry," I said reassuringly.

"Guys let's go to the garden after dinner. What do you say?" Damian asked.

"Fine,"Mary said.

"Me too," Zayn answered.

The three of them stared at me waiting for my reply.

"I guess okay," I said, making them all smile.

Well  at least I made some cool friends! I thought and smiled back at them.