Additional Chapter :)

"You have got to be kidding me!" Mary said for the hundredth time.
My friends and I sat in the dinner hall, eating and talking in low voices.
After the encounter I had with Belinda, I had ran and told this all to my frirnds except Zayn who was yet in the infirmiry.
"I am not joking Mary, Belinda sent the cyclops to kill me."
"She is your mentor. She is the head of this school and look at her. I mean its her duty to teach you!" Demi shouted , making us all jump and try to calm her down or anyone could have heard.
"First my dreams all change, then my parents torture and now wow my mentor wants to kill me. Have I done something so worse that I deserve all of this!" I felt tears in my eyes.
"Hay...." Demi put her arms around me. "Its okay sweety. We are here for you. Everything will be fine."

"I think you should go and rest. I am going to investigate more on this," Damian said.
"I have a history report to write too. See you guys tomorrow then," Mary gave her goodbyes.
____________________________
Entering my room I saw Taylor lying on the floor weeping.
"Woah. You okay?"
"What do you want Jerk?"She spat.
"I am only asking if you are ok, no need to be rude," I sighef sitting on the sofa.
"She called my parents. She says she wants me on her side. She says she is going to destroy all but give me all that I want,"Taylor whimpered.
"What!"I was literally thinking of jumping out of the window.
"Who?"
"No one. Nevermind." Taylor snapped.
"And she is back to normal" I rolled my eyes and lyed on my bed closing my eyes.
"I need to fix my life," I thought, "I want a happy life and I am going to ask Nix tomorrow to provide me answers of what Belinda is doing. I am going to make my army too, just like she said. "
With that in mind I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
-------------------------------
AUTHOR' NOTE
Sorry guys I know this is a very small chapter and hence I madeit an additional chapter not chapter 14. Hopefully might update a new one tonight or tomorrow. :) Love you people Vote , Comment and Share.
Here is a pic above of Selena ,Demi and Mary (Taylor Swift). Just an addition ;)
Btw you can ask me what you all like on my ask : Meerab 121 :)
Or just comment below your questions.
And also to win a dedication comment below. Take care and Happy reading xx