Chapter 14

The next morning I woke up to find a nurse in my room near Taylor's bed.
Taylor looked pale.
"Is she ok?" I asked the nurse who just sighed and nodded.
"Something is definitely not right," I thought as I changed into my black jeans and a red tea_shirt.

I took some books and got out of the room.
I sat with my friends who were munching their breakfast.
"Classes?" Mary spoke.
"I have History and Drama today."
"Great Selena then you can hop along to the library" Damian said cheerfully.
"Woah woah....nooo I want to go visit Zayn first. Is he ok?"
"hahaha yea, he was asking for you" Mary smirked and everyone stared at me.
"What?"
"Oh come on! We all know you both like eachother! " Demi spoke sipping some juice.
"woah what? Its not like that," I was blushing.
They all giggled and I just went red.
The bell rang and we all went to the history class.
______
"Sorry children but Miss Hayley is busy and hence I am having this class as a substitution, " Belinda spoke.
Seeing her, I felt the urge of getting up and smacking her. She was a betrayer a huge one.
"Everything ok Selena?" Belinda called out staring at me.
I just stared at her angrily until Demi shook me a bit making me nod at Belinda.
"You can all revise quietly your previous chapter" Belinda smiled as she made her way towards me and student started fliping pages.
"You did a good job with the cyclops yesterday. Why didn't you come and have a talk with me later? I am supposed to train you."
"Thankyou but I dont need your training Belinda,"I spoke bitterly.
"How else are you planning to protect us all?" She spoke raising her eyebrows.
"By the help of Nix. She speaks to me. I need her and thats enough"
"I still urge you. I am your mentor,"Belinda spoke.
I hated her voice. I hated her. I had to control myself. I had to get away from her.
Standing up I ran out of the classroom as tears spilled from my eyes. Someone called me to stop but I didn't.
Everyone lied. That's what they did. Everyone betrayed me. My parents and my mentor.
I had to get out of here. I needed some space. I had to.
I knew it was against the rules to go outside without a senior with you and it was not allowed during class hours but I had, had enough.
I screamed once in the garage and took out my car keys.
Sitting in my audi , I reared up the engine .
"Selena wait!"I saw Demi running towards me. I had no time.
I needed to be alone. I ran my car and soon I was out of the House leaving everything behind.
___________________
Author's Note
Heyya guys! :* Sorry I have been very busy. Sorry for the late update.
Hope this is a good chap. Some awesome twists coming up soon..
Love ya guys :)
Comment , Vote and Share . It would mean a lot.
New Update: 21 August :)
Luv ya readers xx