// t w e n t y - f o u r//

:: chapter twenty-four ::

Jiyong gently tucked her hair behind her ear as he gently brought her face closer to him as he leaned down and brushed his lips with hers. She fluttered her eyes close as their lips started to move gently, slowly. Jiyong scooped her on his arms as he walked his way to their bed, laying her gently on it. His lips left hers as it left small wet kisses on her jaw line, down to her neck, to her collar bone as he slowly remove her dress.

Dara let out a soft moan as his lips kept creating warm sensation as it continued to conquer her body. It was driving her crazy. Jiyong removed his shirt and threw it on the floor as he claimed her lips once more. He started fiddling with her bra as their skin touched burning a sensation taking them high, breaking them free. Her hands started roaming over his body as their kiss deepened more. And without noticing it they were both naked as her hands moved on his every curved as his lips touched every inch of her gently.

The moon was shining brightly in the sky together with it their hearts were beating faster, louder. Shouting every bit of their feeling as they spent their last night in the house that witnessed their love, in the place where they call their own. It was not just any house, it was a home. It was their home.

‘Open your eyes baby,’ he whispered as she slowly fluttered her eyes open. She was welcomed by his beautiful eyes and fascinating smile as her lips curved into a sweet smile. He kissed her forehead then her nose then landed a quick peck on her lips as she broke into another smile. ‘I love you,’ she whispered. ‘I love you more,’ he answered in a chuckle as his hand slid its way to hers as their fingers intertwined.

‘You’re so beautiful,’ he whispered as he slowly entered her making her gasped. He kissed her jaw line. ‘Wonderful...’ he whispered as he pushed more until he reached her core making her arch her back from the sensation running wild inside her. ‘Fascinating...’ he trailed as he claimed her lips with her answering his kiss as their bodies moved in the beat of their hearts, in the sound of their breathing, in the silence of the night.

‘And...’ he trailed off as they both climaxed. He leaned down and kissed her on her forehead as she smiled with her eyes closed. ‘... You’re mine,’ he whispered as he fell on her side. He then wrapped his sweaty arms on her pulling her closer to him as their eyes met and as a smile was drawn both in their lips.

‘All yours,’ Dara grinned at him as he bit his lips suppressing his giddiness. His face then became serious as his fingers gently caressed her cheeks. ‘Just trust me... I can work this out,’ he whispered as Dara smiled faintly at him and reached for his hand holding it tight as she laced her fingers with his. ‘We will work this out,’ she whispered as Jiyong smiled giving her a quick kiss on her lips. He nodded.

‘We will work this out...’

...

He stared at her petite figure locked in his arms. She was beautiful, she was his everything yet he can’t help not to notice her being extra skinny and pale. Fear suddenly crept its way to his chest. It all suddenly felt like he was slapped hard by the reality that he could have been really just borrowing her from Him. That very thought made him tightened his hold of her as he felt his breathing became heavy. He tightly shut his eyes as he started to calm himself down.