// t w e n t y - t w o //

:: chapter twenty-two ::

She gently tossed side by side on the bed as she finally stirred from her sleep. She quickly brought her hands to cover her eyes from the leaking rays of the sun from their room’s heavy curtain. Then in one go she felt her body was throbbing from the mixture of pain that was beating the crap out of her body yet despite those her lips curved into a smile as everything flashed back in her mind. Their first night in their new home and most of all their first time, and she can’t help not to feel her heart skipped a beat just by thinking how happy it was to always share firsts with him. Last night was just full of bliss, it was magical it was nothing compare to what she had imagined it after reading the book Seung Ri gave her. For her it was not just sex, it was everything... it was making love and it will be forever more than sex. It was never just pleasure or lust it was love... it was love itself.

She tried to push herself up only to fail. She let out a grunt as the door opened revealing him only on his gray sweatpants with his wet hair still dripping and he just look handsome. She smiled. ‘Good morning,’ she greeted him as she tried pushing herself to sit down. ‘Ouch,’ she whined softly as he quickly paced to her to help her. ‘Sorry,’ he mumbled as she let out a chuckle. ‘Don’t be,’ she smiled as he smiled back. ‘Next time I’ll be more gentle,’ he whispered against her hair as he moved reached for her and pull her for a hug. She turned beat red at the thought as she bit her lips.

‘How about we eat breakfast,’ he offered as she nodded in agreement. ‘Right timing, I will have eggs,’ she answered smiling. He then stood up to grabbed one huge shirt and paced back to her. ‘Hands up,’ he smiled as she complied lifting her arms as he slid the shirt to her body. After doing so he gently scooped her in his arms making her yelped in surprise. ‘I can walk Ji,’ she said worried. ‘You’re sore,’ he answered simply as she turned beet red making Jiyong laugh. ‘And look really adorable right now,’ he whispered against her cheek as she felt his breath kissed her skin. With that, he paced out of the door aiming for their kitchen.

Upon reaching the kitchen, he gently made her sit on the sink as she bit her lips looking at him. He walked to the fridge opening it. ‘Just egg? How about we make some French toast?’ he suggested smiling as she bit her lips. She then lifted her hand and gestured him to come closer to her and he did without asking why. She then cling her arms around his neck as she leaned her forehead with his. ‘Mine,’ she whispered staring straight at his beautiful eyes. He let out a giddy smile as he leaned and gave her quick pecks on her lips. ‘All yours,’ he answered fully claiming her lips. She fluttered her eyes close tilting her head giving him a better access.

He had kissed her so many times, countless times and he can’t comprehend on how much he wanted to kiss her all the time, never once did he got tired of it. For him she was getting sweeter and her kisses has always been his oxygen.

They slowly pulled out from their intense kiss as their foreheads leaned on each other still with their eyes closed. ‘I changed my mind how about we have you for breakfast,’ Dara chuckled as she opened her eyes meeting his. He rolled his eyes as he pulled himself away from her. ‘You’re still sore, you can’t even move,’ he said chuckling softly as he paced back to the fridge while she pouted her lips. ‘Ji,’ she whined softly still pouting her lips as Jiyong stared at her. ‘Sandara Park,’ he warned. He then let out a sigh as he walked back to his adorable pouting girlfriend who was only wearing one of his huge tees. ‘Please,’ she said still pouting and now accompanied by her irresistible