\\ f o u r \\

Dara was still in cloud nine with them winning almost 10 games that she was jumping up and down and acting more like a child than Yoochun who was running his palm over his face, embarrassed at her silliness. ‘Oh my gosh!! I love you both!’ Dara randomly exclaimed making Yoochun and Jiyong spit out the soda they were drinking. Dara stared at them in confusion as she started laughing at both who was now throwing daggers at her with their stares. Both hissed making them stared at each other as they both crossed their arms on their chest and snapped their head on different direction. Dara can’t help not to smile at their cuteness. They really looked like father and son.

‘Everyone!! Are you ready for the last game?! Just to remind you even though the Kwon-Park Family is the team on the first place it is still the final game that will determine the winner!!’ Mr. Yang announced as Dara pouted at the announcement. It was unfair, they won ten games and yet it will be all disregarded if they lost the last game. Jiyong and Yoochun just stared at Dara who was busy throwing her tantrums as Mr. Yang continued his announcements.

‘The last game will be a father and son basketball game,’ Mr. Yang announced as wild roars filled the whole school. Youngbae clapped his hands, finally the game he’s been waiting for, a basketball game. ‘We can do this!’ he said as he gave his son for the day a high five who enthusiastically received it. ‘I’m hella sure will win now!’ Youngbae said smirking. Minzy just shook her head. Here he goes again being all competitive even though his so called rival doesn't know a single thing about the rivalry between them. ‘Oh don’t you dare push Kwang Min to the edge just to satisfy your competitiveness, Mr. Dong Youngbae,’ Minzy warned with her brow arching up. Youngbae just rolled his eyes.

‘Omo! I know you two will win! Don’t worry I’ll cheer for you!!’ Dara said clasping her hand together. ‘Oh please, don’t bother,’ Jiyong said weakly as he recalled her cheering a while ago, she looked stupid beyond words even Yoochun covered his face embarrassed about her. Dara pouted as she sat on beside Jiyong crossing her arms on her chest. ‘Fine you can cheer us, but please make sure you’re the only one being embarrassed with the crazy things you’re doing,’ Yoochun said as Dara’s lips curved into a smile. She then pinched Yoochun’s nose. ‘I know you can’t resist your beautiful mother,’ she said giggling. ‘Conceited,’ the child said with a smirk on his lips.

After few games they were finally down to the final game, where Jiyong and Yoochun were up against Youngbae and Kwang min. Youngbae gave Jiyong a mocking smirk as the latter could only roll his eyes, getting where his competitiveness coming from. ‘Lemme ask you something, do you even know how to play basketball Kwon?’ Youngbae asked as he dribbled the ball. ‘It’s none of your fucking business,’ Jiyong said nonchalantly as he positioned himself on defense. ‘Let me show you what basketball really is,’ Youngbae said finally snapping Jiyong’s hair-thin patience as he quickly dashed and successfully stole the ball and dash to the ring, since they were just using half of the court, he jumped high and did a slam dunk. ‘Now, please teach me what really basketball is, Mr. Ace Player,’ he smirked at him as the cheers boomed all over the place. Who would have thought that the rude and sleepy head Kwon Jiyong was an effortless genius in basketball.

Dara was cheering all her might, she was screaming till her lungs drop, till her voice fade. She doesn’t care for her family was there doing their best to win a basketball game. When she was still in the hospital she often watched basketball games on the television, she was fascinated by the game and by the player who were all healthy. She even promised herself that when she got better she wanted to play or even shoot just one ball to the basket.