t e n

hero;
josephine has been in a coma for a month, they're going to try and wake her up today.
i take her hand and move it to my lips, this feels way too familiar than it should. i miss her, i miss her voice and her laugh, her cuddles, everything. i have slept here for the last month, whilst all her friends come and visit her, her family. i met her family.. funnily enough she wasn't there.. well she was but wasn't awake.
her mum was lovely, she was pretty, just like jo. her sister looked exactly like her and her dad was a nice guy. she has a nice family..
-
they tried to wake josephine up, she's "waking up" i mean they're trying.
"she's lucky, considering she's been in a coma twice" the nurse says.
twice? no.
jackson didn't hurt her did he?
i watch josephine as i hold her hand to my lips and then i feel her fingers move and my heart comes alive.
"hero" she says as she opens her eyes.
"i'm here my love" i say.
hearing her voice again is refreshing and she sounds tired.
-
josephine is eating her burger and fries that i brought for her, she said she was craving it so i raced to mcdonald's for her. anything for my girl. i got myself some fries, i haven't eaten properly since she got shot. i'm not sure i can eat until she's home and in my arms.
"jo" i say.. her eyes move to my face.
"how have you been in a coma twice?" i ask her.
"jackson" she mumbles.
"he beat me up with a baseball bat, he used to abuse me" josephine says, picking at her fry.
my heart breaks in a million pieces and i move onto the bed and hold her in my arms. i feel a tear on my shoulder.
"don't cry baby. you're safe with me. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. he should've shot me. i'm never going to forgive myself" i say, kissing her.
wow. this feels unreal, like all of the dreams i've been having. i've missed her so much.
we've been together seven months now.. wow.