s e v e n

"i - i know it's not the time.. or the place. i should've made it more romantic and cute but i just want you to be mine" hero stutters.
wow he's so cute, i could never imagine someone as good looking as him liking someone like me.
"yes" i simply reply with a grin on my face.
he gets up from out of his side of the booth and slides into the side i am sitting on and hugs me.
"the way you asked me was fine, you didn't need to do anymore than this.. you spent the night with me, that's more than enough" i say.
"should we go?" he says.
hero ends up paying the bill, he insisted and then we got into his car and we just sat in there for a few hours, i ha e to leave him later because i'm on a night/late shift. i wasn't supposed to be working but luke is going to see his girlfriend so i said i'd cover his last hour - there's hardly anyone in the shop so i'll just be cleaning, luke messaged me saying he's grateful and that he'll clean up before he leaves so i'll only have to clean if someone else comes.

"your eyes are beautiful" hero compliments as he plays with my hair.
my head is rested on his lap as we lay in the back of his car, i'm not sure why we're in the back of his car when we could go to my apartment or even his but i like it here.. no ones here.
"thank you" i mumble.
hero playing with my hair is soothing and it's making me tired.
"i hope our kids have your eyes" he says
i burst out into laughter, we've only known each other not long. i sit up and straddle myself onto his lap...
my face moves close to his and my lips brush against his soft plump lips.
"you're cute" i mumble, before kissing him.
this is not like the kiss we had before... it's deep.
my hands are rested on the back of his neck and his hands are on my back.
i soon move from him and bury my head in his neck and cuddle into him.